Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fucking entitlement of these normies..

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date
and the guy isn't even bad looking...

Normies shame you for not being a filthy degenerate.

Normies are confident for no reason. They are also unprepared for trouble, they will find out the hard way.

Sex sex sex... You're worse because you're not putting your phallus into a hole... Sex sex sex...:feels::feels::feels::foidSoy:

If he asked them about their body count they would've stopped recording

He's definitely going to have a good career. I can tell he's smart. What a shame that society has come to this

bitch straight up calling him virgin

What's wrong with women nowadays seriously

This guy mogs me to another universe

its truly over

I LET CHAD PUT HIS DICK IN MY FILTHY GOOK PUSSY IM SUPERIOR THAN YOU

Having babyface is a death sentence, socially people will put you down and treat you as if you were a retarded child. I'd much rather be considered a threat than a shy, awkward guy.

These whores want darktriadmaxxed chads who beat and manipulate them.

The normies in the comments are on his side. If you're good looking, you can't lose.

Having babyface is a death sentence, socially people will put you down and treat you as if you were a retarded child. I'd much rather be considered a threat than a shy, awkward guy.

The niggeresss acts if she's attractive. He probably turned away from the smell.

id fuck that black bitch

She`s a single mother with an OF too im pretty sure

rape from 1000 indians and then killed
So true, when we achieve total incel victory we need to bring back cruel and unusual punishment, mainly to be used against foids and simps.

Foids with their unleashed disgusting degenerate nature

They deserve to be destroyed.

Be careful around monkeys.

and the guy isn't even bad looking...
These days not bad looking isn’t enough anymore, you are either attractive or subhuman to foids, there’s no in between…..

HTN at least but probably scripted bullshit show
i will fuck that black whore tho

@DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Grodd @VideoGameCoper @lazy_gamer_423
That yellow gook urinal is living in the USA, meanwhile she's shitting on an average good looking white guy and holds such a high level of entitlement.
You guys should rape and lynch her whole family and kick their yellow asses out.

@DarkStar @ItsovERfucks @Grodd @VideoGameCoper @lazy_gamer_423
That yellow gook urinal is living in the USA, meanwhile she's shitting on an average good looking white guy and holds such a high level of entitlement.
You guys should rape and lynch her whole family and kick their yellow asses out.
i wish we could kick out all non-whites (in gta)

i wish we could kick out all non-whites (in gta)
Good.
They're living in such a highly developed infrastructure and civilized society your people created at a time.

unironically true , Most of this shit is Backwards ( maybe by design )