Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fuck is wrong with egyptian women

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★

So my sociology teacher gave the class a documentary to watch and i have to answer some questions related to it. The documentary is about the impact of Turkish TV shows outside of Turkey and i just watched it there is a part that shows the impact of the shows on egypt.

So according to this documentary women in egypt divorce their husbands because their husbands are not like the male characters like in the TV shows. So these women saw middle eastern chads like Kıvanç tatlıtuğ then divorce their husbands just because their husbands are not as romantic and good looking as the chad actors.

I know women are famous for making dumb decisions but this is peak autism tbh. Can you imagine a egyptian man who browses victoria secrets magazines and then divorce his wife just because she doesn't look like the models in the magazines. JFL

@tehgymcel420 thoughts on this?

Can't you just honor kill them or something?

I don't know why this documentary is blaming Turkish docs. Half of Turks are westernized cucks thanks to their cucked founder Ataturk. These shows are geared to modern westernized secular turks.

Middle East and arab world are no match for the powers of the Chad western world. The cucked West will continue spreading its degeneracy amongst people all over the world. This time it's just a 'turk' doing it - adding their own flavours e.g. one of the shows is about the Ottoman Empire. You think these same women wouldn't watch Jersey Shore if there was an Arab version?

Loyalty isn't in the female vocabulary.

Can't you just honor kill them or something?
Apparently not, honor killing is rare now and feminism is growing in Egypt.
@tehgymcel420 thoughts on this?
Females would rather fantasize about that Turkish actor than be married to the average Egyptian man, pretty simple.

This doesn't just happen in Egypt, but even in Turkey itself. I heard about this Turkish drama where the bitch runs off with some guy and guess what, some Turkish bitch actually ran off with another guy. She and him ended up getting shot by her brother.
It happens here in the west too. Just look at the white girls who are with black guys thanks to the music industry.

Also, Egyptian females usually look like this, so they're doing their husbands a favor by divorcing them.
RTR3TS3T-1024x660.jpg

I heard about this Turkish drama where the bitch runs off with some guy and guess what, some Turkish bitch actually ran off with another guy. She and him ended up getting shot by her brother.
Damn i haven't heard of that story

Damn i haven't heard of that story
Even recently there was a story about this girl who fell in love with a guy and ran off together. They were then both killed by her brother and uncle. My brother told me about it. Females are fucking stupid when they fall for that shit. I hate those bitches with a burning passion.

Even recently there was a story about this girl who fell in love with a guy and ran off together. They were then both killed by her brother and uncle. My brother told me about it. Females are fucking stupid when they fall for that shit. I hate those bitches with a burning passion.
Yeah this is pretty common in especially in the east parts of turkey. Even i know a girl who ran off with a guy. She is the daughter of one of the workers in the village where my grandpa lives. The girl is still missing and her father is very angry at her. He even told us that he will suffocate her daughter with his hands if he finds her jfl.

Egyptian foids can be evil, trust me. :feelsree:

almost everything women do of their own volition is destabilizing and destructive in some way

JFL if you were expecting them to create something rather than tear something down (stable relations between men and women)

Yeah this is pretty common in especially in the east parts of turkey. Even i know a girl who ran off with a guy. She is the daughter of one of the workers in the village where my grandpa lives. The girl is still missing and her father is very angry at her. He even told us that he will suffocate her daughter with his hands if he finds her jfl.
Imagine raising a daughter, putting so much time and effort into her, only for her to turn into a degenerate bitch and run off with some guy. The ragefuel must be insane. I hope the bitch gets found and everyone meets a similar fate. Cruel bitches, man. They do everything for cock. Even betraying their own parents.

Imagine raising a daughter, putting so much time and effort into her, only for her to turn into a degenerate bitch and run off with some guy. The ragefuel must be insane. I hope the bitch gets found and everyone meets a similar fate. Cruel bitches, man. They do everything for cock. Even betraying their own parents.
She was in highschool too and she dropped it for running off. Her father was very dissapointed since she was her only child. He also said that he was saving money for buying her daughter a car for her to go to university after she graduates from high school. Women can be so cruel

Last edited:
She was in highschool too and she dropped it for running off. Her father was very dissapointed since she was her only child. He also said that he was saving money for buying her daughter a car for her to go to university after she graduates from high school. Women can be so cruel
I feel so bad for her father, jeez... poor dude. Shit like that really saddens me. How bitches will throw away everything and betray the people closest to them, just for some cock. It's fun for the couple at first, fucking like rabbits 24/7 but eventually life will come crashing down, and when it crashes down, it will crash down hard. But they deserve every fucking minute of it for being pieces of shit.

Jfl at Turkey spreading degeneracy to the rest of Middle East.

Can you imagine a egyptian man who browses victoria secrets magazines and then divorce his wife just because she doesn't look like the models in the magazines. JFL

The more I learn about what women are capable of, the more I understand why they shouldn't have rights
Women are memes.

go ER on your roastie worthless teacher

everything AWALT we need a great purge

Crazy and degenerate Islamic culture where adult daughters considered as a property of their parents. They should be evaporated.

If in Egypt the divorce is legal then it's over.

Lol someone here posted yesterday, an article about single old women in Nairobi. Apparently even african countries where the men are most based have turned degenerate all the same JFL and I googled and turns out theres plenty of single mother too there, its seriously over