Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fuck is this?

I bet he is an incel himself.

Been posted already yesterday. But I'll say it again, that 'man' in the video is obviously mentally ill.

man i haven't had cold dew in forever
:feelsbadman:

What you’re looking at is a YouTube video OP.

"you, the neckbeard"

Being called neckbeard by a neckbeard and having no facial hair.:feelskek:

What a cringelord. Is this guy supposed to tell us how we should act? Seems to me like the only reason he seems to be obsessed about making fun of incels is because he knows he himself is a low value male, so making fun of incels is his way of feeling superior to others. Pathetic.

he calls himself a chad in the video.

What a cringelord. Is this guy supposed to tell us how we should act? Seems to me like the only reason he seems to be obsessed about making fun of incels is because he knows he himself is a low value male, so making fun of incels is his way of feeling superior to others. Pathetic.

he calls himself a chad in the video.

Typical bluepilled normies who cant accept the truth.
He calls us neckbeards yet he's the one who looks like he reeks of cheetos.

This guy watches a lot of anime

the only advice people can give is... wait for it...

women volunteering to fuck us!

Absolute self-denial. Those who deny the truth the longest are the ones who suffer the most pain when they must accept it.

He's coping his inceldom by giving advise to incels, bluepilled prick.

Imagine if George Carlin was still alive today, man; he'd have more than material than ever and wouldn't even know what to do with it all.