Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The friendzone exists in nature. But it's the "puppyzone/cubzone."

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You've seen animal documentaries about animals in the wild. Usually narrated by someone who can really sell the anthropomorphism of the animal. Bears are big and clumsy and funny, so you get Steve Brule to narrate a bear documentary.

But there's this documentary unlike any I've seen before. "Street Dogs of South Central." Instead of following "wild animals" as we know them, this follows stray dogs in the Los Angeles hood. Narrated by Queen Latifah. Yes, this is a real thing.

In the documentary there's a dog named Elsie. And she's in heat. Boy dogs from the breadth of South Central flock to her. Strays, dogs that belong to humans, none can resist. For 9 days they deprive themselves of food and sleep, to form what's called a "heat pack." A group of dogs looking to fuck. Aggressive as they are, they don't "rape" Elsie. As much as rape can exist in the animal kingdom. She's in heat, but they wait until she's receptive. And in turn, Elsie lets them fuck her. Or rather, she lets the winner fuck her.

The battle begins with alpha dog Rusty, and next-in-line Bandit. Oh, and Butter. Butter is Elsie's "friend." He's been by her side before any of these other dogs. Butter is also much smaller than the other dogs. One or both of these factors comes into play at 3:30, when Butter (the golden brown dog) tries to get in on the fight. And Elsie does what she would never do for any of the other dogs: She intervenes to take Butter out of the fight.

I reiterate, Elsie is not dumb and these dogs are not rapists. Everyone there knows what the heat pack is here for. Elsie knows Butter wants to mate, that's what the fighting is for. But Elsie won't give Butter a chance. Everyone else gets a chance. But for Butter, it literally never began.

I think that's interesting. Why doesn't Butter get to fight? What people tell me is that it has to do with Butter and Elsie's pre-existing bond. Elsie is "friends" with Butter. Which in the animal kingdom likely means Elsie sees Butter as a puppy. Someone to protect. Because of how small and puppy-like he is. We see this in humans, small neotenous people invoke a protective instinct in bigger people. And here it is blatant between Elsie and Butter. Elsie sees Butter jumping into a fight she knows he can't survive and is like "Nooooooo bby you can't fight with those other dogs" and Butter is like "But I want to mate with you Elsie!!!" And Elsie is like "No no hun mating isn't for good boys don't worry about them."

Butter was born small, ergo he was born to be seen as a baby all his life.

Sounds brutal. Will watch later.

Suifuel for @Angry_runt

The real brutal dog pill. Born to be a toy eunich.

ragefuel foids want to get fucked by violent men,

Just as in nature where the most strongest, dominant, resourceful, competitive, or powerful males dominate females for reproduction as is in most mammalian species it is no different in human beings, our understanding of dominance is a bit more mentally abstract however where it then translates into money, social status, societal position, looks, physique, social capital, economic capability, and so on. When foids speak of bullshit like personality or romance that is smoke being blown up our asses because human foids for the most part have the same kind of sexual behavioral mentality as that of a female chimpanzee, it's just they would rather not have human males be aware of all that consciously while engaging them. :feelsjuice:

When did you return

"You should be grateful for friendzone, inkel" :foidSoy::soy:.

He had to simp for muriel. Yet she was married to Eustus the jaw mogger abusive Chad.
Tbh if I were courage I'd fuck that gyspy Chihuahua 24/7 or look her up on the computer as a based dogcel:ahegao: but she prolly wants Chad pitbull or some retard German Shepard:fuk::feelsrope:truly a momma's boy dogcel

Tbh if I were courage I'd fuck that gyspy Chihuahua 24/7 or look her up on the computer as a based dogcel:ahegao: but she prolly wants Chad pitbull or some retard German Shepard:fuk::feelsrope:truly a momma's boy dogcel
They all want dark triad Fritz :cryfeels:

Strong suicide fuel

Butter needs to go ER on that bitch

damn even animals have a clear hierarchy

Madness why any guy would have a desire to be in the friendzone and be utilized as an emotional tampon.

Madness why any guy would have a desire to be in the friendzone and be utilized as an emotional tampon.
This is the most pathetic fate.

Are you gonna be okay?
thanks for asking I can cope a bit longer, also humans are just chimps who think they know science, thats all we are, arrogant fucking monkeys

I want out eventually tho :dab:

thanks for asking I can cope a bit longer, also humans are just chimps who think they know science, thats all we are, arrogant fucking monkeys

I want out eventually tho :dab:

I think you should consider addressing the issues that make you angry. You're young, there's yet hope for you to live a well adjusted and mentally/emotionally stable life. How's your relationship with your parents? Do they know you're angry about these things?

The friendzone with females is what I call the male exploitation zone, the only time they want to contact you for anything is when they need something in terms of money, help, or resources, but other than that it is purely non-sexual where you get nothing out of it and it leads purely nowhere. It benefits them only, a male benefits from nothing in the friendzone. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I think you should consider addressing the issues that make you angry. You're young, there's yet hope for you to live a well adjusted and mentally/emotionally stable life. How's your relationship with your parents? Do they know you're angry about these things?
I like myself, I'm outgoing, not living in a slum, I'm happy with everything I have, except no one else is happy for me except my parents and grandparents, even so they think I'm going to become a neet :lul:

FrothySolutions
A group of dogs looking to fuck
Born to be a toy eunich
male exploitation zone
it's funny my sister got pumped and dumped by a chadlite/htn and then she friendzoned him and made him change her tyres and shit like that idk how he should've just told her to fuck off :feelskek: he was probably afraid of getting cancelled since he was her colleague. they worked in different departments though :feelsmage:

Last edited:
I like myself, I'm outgoing, not living in a slum, I'm happy with everything I have, except no one else is happy for me except my parents and grandparents, even so they think I'm going to become a neet :lul:

A NEET? That's no kind of path. Why do they think you'll be a NEET? Do they expect to take care of you for the rest of your life?

A NEET? That's no kind of path. Why do they think you'll be a NEET? Do they expect to take care of you for the rest of your life?
i don’t want to lol im not a bum, Im just objectively horrifically ugly :feelsLSD:hence why im here

i don’t want to lol im not a bum, Im just objectively horrifically ugly :feelsLSD:hence why im here

Being ugly doesn't mean you can't be gainfully employed. Lots of ugly people have jobs.

Being ugly doesn't mean you can't be gainfully employed. Lots of ugly people have jobs.
Why have money and skills if you have no one to love, take Vincent Van Gogh and many other great philosophers, and if I’m Rich people will only love you for your money :feelsLSD:

Why have money and skills if you have no one to love, take Vincent Van Gogh and many other great philosophers, and if I’m Rich people will only love you for your money :feelsLSD:

Being lovelorn is bad, yeah, I'm not saying you should ignore that. But does that mean you should be a NEET? Especially when you said you didn't want to be?

Being lovelorn is bad, yeah, I'm not saying you should ignore that. But does that mean you should be a NEET? Especially when you said you didn't want to be?
So I won’t get love no matter what…..hence the blackpill:blackpill:

Not in education employment or training?

Right. It means you aren't in school and don't have a job. What does that have to do with you being incel? Maybe you won't find love, I don't know. But that doesn't mean you should be NEET, especially if you don't want to be NEET.

Right. It means you aren't in school and don't have a job. What does that have to do with you being incel? Maybe you won't find love, I don't know. But that doesn't mean you should be NEET, especially if you don't want to be NEET.
I'm not going to become neet after school, im ugly not retarded. I was just stating my parents' expectations of me, since you asked what my relationship was like with them

I'm not going to become neet after school, im ugly not retarded. I was just stating my parents' expectations of me, since you asked what my relationship was like with them

But why do they think that? Do they expect to be taking care of you for the rest of your life?

Friend zone is not natural. Stop coping. If you are in a friendzone, you have to go out.

Friend zone is not natural. Stop coping. If you are in a friendzone, you have to go out.

Why does Elsie refuse to give Butter a chance, then?

Why does Elsie refuse to give Butter a chance, then?
I don't care.

It's not natural. If you are friendzoned, it's your fault. I didn't read your post, so I don't know what are you talking about.

I don't care.

It's not natural. If you are friendzoned, it's your fault. I didn't read your post, so I don't know what are you talking about.

:feelssus:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, but are commenting on it, doesn't that mean you don't know what you're talking about?

I don't want to live in this world anymore

:feelssus:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, but are commenting on it, doesn't that mean you don't know what you're talking about?
I just read the title, then when I scroll down rapidly I see some images, and I read some bits and pieces. Then I compose all the images rapidly and I do a shitpost. You are reading the result.