Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Friendly Incel - A New Project

• Thread starter thefriendlyincel
  • Start date
T

thefriendlyincel

Greycel
Hey, everyone. I'm new to incels.is and I wanted to share with you all a project I'm working on called the friendly incel.

I'm afraid that because people are turned away by our venting processes, they are quick to demonize us and make us out to be evil. I think that this definitely shouldn't become our paradigm, and that instead of venting and treating all of those outside as our enemies, that we would welcome them with an open embrace. While I am aware this is a particularly unusual and controversial approach, I want there to be a user-friendly resource for incels and non-incels that is open to questions, debate, and friendly advice for those, especially some of our younger population who are only now beginning to understand how much they are being demonized.

You can find my blog here: http://the-friendly-incel.tumblr.com/

I'm looking for anyone who can ask questions and provide content so I can make sure I can upload content multiple times a day so that people understand who we are much better. I'm also open to answering questions on this thread - all types of responses are welcome and I'll try to respond to them as best as I can. Also, content contributors are definitely welcome!

I think about suicide 36 times a day

welcome that kind of garbage with an “open embrace”? no thank you. they have the rest of the internet as their personal space. this place should NEVER welcome any non-blackpilled people.

i must say, you seem quite suspicious yourself. total newbie that created an account just to shill his “friendly incel space”? i don’t buy it. seems r/supportcels tier.

How low test and Cucked do you have to be to remain friendly when society turns their back on you?

no thanks it sounds stupid

Yes welcome the normies who spew shitty platitudes and brag about how great they are and the femshits who spew shit just to get orbiters.

Might as well rope yourself at that point.

Go back to r/cuckold

Yes welcome the normies who spew shitty platitudes and brag about how great they are and the femshits who spew shit just to get orbiters.

Might as well rope yourself at that point.

being an incel without being angry and hate filled basically takes away all the fun.

I need not prove myself to be "better than that" to society because it's futile.

Garbage idea, society can go fuck off, I refuse to change for them.

Hey, everyone. I'm new to incels.is and I wanted to share with you all a project I'm working on called the friendly incel.

I'm afraid that because people are turned away by our venting processes, they are quick to demonize us and make us out to be evil. I think that this definitely shouldn't become our paradigm, and that instead of venting and treating all of those outside as our enemies, that we would welcome them with an open embrace. While I am aware this is a particularly unusual and controversial approach, I want there to be a user-friendly resource for incels and non-incels that is open to questions, debate, and friendly advice for those, especially some of our younger population who are only now beginning to understand how much they are being demonized.

You can find my blog here: http://the-friendly-incel.tumblr.com/

I'm looking for anyone who can ask questions and provide content so I can make sure I can upload content multiple times a day so that people understand who we are much better. I'm also open to answering questions on this thread - all types of responses are welcome and I'll try to respond to them as best as I can. Also, content contributors are definitely welcome!
check your inbox famalam

Tumblr link?

5B1E9AE0 B87F 4E85 BCC9 ED9BA5A7AA52

Fuck off.

Fuck off, you twat. You're trying to figure out a way to cash in.

doesn't matter how friendly and palatable you try to appear, the reaction to low status males will always be the same

Don't bother. They don't care about us or our suffering.

My views aren't quite as jaded as some on here, but I am not really into being on a bunch of different forums. Nowadays people are throwing terrorist, sexist and racist at being incel. All those being career enders. I feel somewhat safer posting on here than in a general forum.

I am an unfriendly incel and I will keep like this

Fuck off, you twat. You're trying to figure out a way to cash in.
this. i wrote about how whenever a new movement rises like white nationalism, kikes people will try to cash in on it. milo and two others tried to claim credit for its ok to be white and they all sold teeshirts.