Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Friendly Genie (Bedtime Story)

G

Guest2

Once upon a time, you start to head to the park for some ice-cream from the ice-cream truck. It was a sunny day, with the trees swaying peacefully in the mild air, bunnies skipping around, looking for the next adventure to go on, but you couldn't help feeling a little lonely on these summer days. Sudden, you notice a shimmering glass bottle on the ground. Being a good person, you pick the corked bottle up and look for a bin, when suddenly your hand starts to shake. "I shouldn't be having tremors yet", you think, and look down to see a magical genie of glowing blues and greens bouncing around the glass, begging for your attention.

He gestures towards the cork stopping him from escaping, and you think to yourself, "what could go wrong?" and, with a pop and a fizz, the genies started to whiz and flew out, appearing as a ginormous cloud of brilliant colours. He said, in a booming voice, "Thank you for releasing me, the great Genie McGene Face, young one. I'll grant you anything you like, but you can't give it to yourself, for that would be selfish!" You think carefully, before agreeing with a smile; "I wish you could have an ice-cream with me instead of being stuck in that bottle all the time."
"W-wait, I'm not actually trapped anym-"
"No need to thank me, no worries", you reassure him hastily.

As you approach the ice-cream truck, you buy both of you a 99p flake (although it's rubbish because they're like 2 quid each now!?) and sit on an old, rustic bench. He looks at you with a smile, and says, "Nobody's ever done something so kind to me before. I put on this arrogant persona because no one has ever gone out of their way to care about how I feel, not after their wish is granted. Thank you." He almost starts to tear up, as you tell him,
" it's fine bro just chill there I just didn't want to seem alone and thus creepy while I'm taking pics of kids hehe You know, everyone deserves at least one experience like this, to show that someone cares, because then they have something to look back on in their darkest times to remind themselves that humanity isn't all evil." The genie just gave out a single laugh, almost in shock, almost in joy, but just sat there. The icecream melted in time, and dripped and fizzled on his magical hands, but he was still frozen by the insurmountable happiness that came with a person to truly call a friend.

Hope you enjoyed and have a good sleep :)

Just be Ernest Hemingway theory

Legit loled.Pretty good storey,tbh.
Read it while listening to some goodnight music.