Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Frat of gigachads/chads, and chadlites

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
holy shit the west is a nightmare for incels over there, i can't imagine myself competing against these fucking guys, how the fuck are incels surviving in unis and colleges in NA, all i can say is a big F :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
how do you feel about missing out on what these guys are experiencing, this is so fucking brutal.

Last edited:
Only chads thrive in college, just like the rest of life.

"personality goes a long way" :feelskek: is this satire?

Think of all the cucks who sent their daughters to this university.

I remember watching American Pie beta house and Neighbors 1 thinking how cool it will be to join a frat house. But as an incel , That's just hell

RageFuel because these guys remind me of some people IRL

JFL I used to live in chad Tallahassee FL, if you're sub7 or non white never come here

"personality goes a long way"
tenor.gif

No chad spotted, only normies

height + face = personality

i guarantee all those guys get laid, even though women say they don't like frat guys

i guarantee all those guys get laid, even though women say they don't like frat guys
At college a lot of foids just admit it because frats are full of Chads.

foids aren't scared anymore of expressing themselves it's all over now
Exactly they are free to express their true nature and ruin the lives of the majority of men consequence free.

"but chad can't be fa-a-a..."
Fattt