Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The fragility of women's ego

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're so fragile that knowing even a niche forum is criticizing them sends them into obsession. Just look at all the foids obsessed with this forum. We don't even interact with them and yet they can't stop thinking about us
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1enjx8p/comment/lh6shiu/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Remember that with every post you make mocking some ugly fat roasties appearance there's some foid lurking, shaking in anger as she reads it. :feelskek: :feelskek:

They're also obsessed with us because they want BIC

Fucking stupid toilets

Maybe some of them even get wet reading the violent posts. Wouldn't surprise me

Just stop going to this forum then to be butthurt over it? Jfl the fact foids and soys create infiltrator accounts then try to shit up the place shows how butthurt they are over us:feelskek:

Maybe some of them even get wet reading the violent posts. Wouldn't surprise me
It only works for chads but they assume everyone to be chad so that plays too

“some of the things i saw can never be unseen” lmfao this is why foids should never be hired period. let alone as investigators and journalists

Just stop going to this forum then to be butthurt over it? Jfl the fact foids and soys create infiltrator accounts then try to shit up the place shows how butthurt they are over us:feelskek:
:lul:

“some of the things i saw can never be unseen” lmfao this is why foids should never be hired period. let alone as investigators and journalists
:yes:

How retarded do you have to be to seek out the few places where criticism of you is allowed and seethe?
All they have to do is close the site and we're out of their lives forever

But no they're too retarded to comprehend that

Ol Knee GIF

We live rent free in their heads:feelsjuice:

Remember that with every post you make mocking some ugly fat roasties appearance there's some foid lurking, shaking in anger as she reads it. :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Foid ARE THE EVIL OF EXISTENCE

Ugly foids are genetically very brutal, they should be treated in the same way as truecels.

Imagine having such a strong mental fortitude that finding out about a less than 1% of population not worshipping you (based men/incels) kills your ego for years

They really are so weak they wouldn't survive a second without simp males and soyciety artificially elevating them and keeping them from all accountability for their actions

They're so fragile that knowing even a niche forum is criticizing them sends them into obsession. Just look at all the foids obsessed with this forum. We don't even interact with them and yet they can't stop thinking about us
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1enjx8p/comment/lh6shiu/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that lady. Now try being an autistic ugly male who's only memories of his childhood are intense bullying and social exclusion. Fuck your feelings, I'll say whatever I want after the way people have treated me. U/nervous_run_7621 if you're reading this, you never struggled a day in your life. If you truly ever had, a niche forum for autists wouldn't effect you the way it does. I see women on Twitter openly celebrating male suicides with thousands of likes (of course, you probably support that). So I don't care about you getting your feelings hurt. You are a spoiled little slut and I hope someone kills you soon. And your mother and father should be beaten to death too.

Imagine having such a strong mental fortitude that finding out about a less than 1% of population not worshipping you (based men/incels) kills your ego for years

They really are so weak they wouldn't survive a second without simp males and soyciety artificially elevating them and keeping them from all accountability for their actions
Right on.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that lady. Now try being an autistic ugly male who's only memories of his childhood are intense bullying and social exclusion. Fuck your feelings, I'll say whatever I want after the way people have treated me. U/nervous_run_7621 if you're reading this, you never struggled a day in your life. If you truly ever had, a niche forum for autists wouldn't effect you the way it does. I see women on Twitter openly celebrating male suicides with thousands of likes (of course, you probably support that). So I don't care about you getting your feelings hurt. You are a spoiled little slut and I hope someone kills you soon. And your mother and father should be beaten to death too.

True. I had made cry like 3 sluts when i was in middle / High school because of insulting the way they looks, as a subhuman you should not hesit to trashtalk them, it's even more brutal for them to be insulted by a Guy they consider like a garbage :feelsokman:

True. I had made cry like 3 sluts when i was in middle / High school because of insulting the way they looks, as a subhuman you should not hesit to trashtalk them, it's even more brutal for them to be insulted by a Guy they consider like a garbage :feelsokman:
Based

Meanwhile misandry is socially accepted, the average woman operates on it and no one bats an eye. Thing is you don't have to go to super obscure forums to see women advocating for men's death.

I know it's not like i'm the only one posting here but it made me wonder what i could've said that would be so hurtful. Even when i rage it's with good intentions deep down. I'm just so butthurt man :cryfeels:and i think most of us are in this case. Many discussions i see on here are of this caliber : hard but fair (well to us only obviously). Even when some of us advocate for some old ass patriarchy with no rights for foids, it's more often than not rooted in a super cold rationalization but it's not meant to hurt. Violent threads etc, are rare and edgy on purpose. But it's hard to tell what kind of posts broke her.

it's more often than not rooted in a super cold rationalization but it's not meant to hurt.
And some of us say so knowing very well that it will never happen and that we would probably never enforce it in the first place. It's hyperbolic coping and venting most of the time. They don't understand shit. It's like some loser dreaming of being a roman legionnaire or something, cause there's nothing left in this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back