Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Fox and The Grapes Fable Often Applied To Us Is Ironically Misused By Normies

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Here's why, Fox's are in the biological family Canidae, most of which are negatively affected by foods like chocolate and grapes (especially dogs), some to a lesser extent than others. I think that's the irony of them applying this tale to us, whenever we say we don't really want to get married or date due to being black pilled they compare us to the fox in the tale who is merely saying the grapes won't taste good because he can't reach them, here's the thing, him not being able to reach the grapes, and the grapes not being good for him AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

It is actually both true, both points are true at the same time, he can't reach the grapes and the grapes likely aren't that good for his diet (besides the good taste). We can't get women to date or marry us, and at the same time dating and marriage (especially marriage) in the long term won't be good for us, we'd just end up being beta providers and get taken to the cleaners after years of hard work building our wealth.

The next time some normie says were just saying these things are "sour grapes" remind them that ironically animals from the Canidae family tend to be negatively affected by grapes, in some cases leading to death. So maybe they should think outside the box and analyze the situation deeper and gain a different perspective.

very good point. although we all, or almost all, want a women I'm not really sure that would make us happy in the long run. if everyone who wants a gf is as ugly as they say they are, he will be constantly stressed because he knows his gf has plenty of other options. (which she will likely choose over him eventually) if he does get left in the dust it will mess him up mentally forever.

or maybe I don't know what I'm talking about

and by the way you mentioned you were getting a degree a little while ago, if you don't mind me asking how is that going?

and are you done making videos forever?

and by the way you mentioned you were getting a degree a little while ago, if you don't mind me asking how is that going?

and are you done making videos forever?

Haven't gone back yet, looking to get a part time job first, then i'll do uni part time

I'm not really done with making videos forever, its more like I don't have the time and I have more important things to focus on now. I was really making videos around a time where I was just at home doing nothing, waiting to get a job sending out resumes. Now that I have work, I don't really have much time for videos, but every thread I've created on this site is a potential video, so I'm basically just back logging these concepts till I get time.

If you want to talk aesop fables, let talk about the scorpion and the frog.

If you want to talk aesop fables, let talk about the scorpion and the frog.
Never even heard of that one before, read up on it, this one fits women perfectly lol - "just give me the same rights as you, I won't abuse that power because that would ruin society for both of us". Women still do just that because its in their nature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back