Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the founder of The Taliban was a 6'6" giga-chad

X

xDisgrace

Banned
-
this is the badass that started the notorious terror organization The Taliban.

956306-omar-1442190125-345-640x480.jpg

10_1121e.jpg

i thought osama bin laden did lol

Mullah Omar is my hero. He also had eye halo going on.

i thought osama bin laden did lol
No he came in a few years after. He didn't start it, he took it to the next level more or less.
Osama bin Laden fought for this guy during the Soviet invasion. Then the Soviets were defeated, and Mullah Omar wanted the Americunts gone, but they didn't allow that to happened. In-group fighting led to Osama bin Laden creating his own group, which makes it a Saudi Arabian group, but Americunts used 9/11 as a justification for its invasion in Afghanistan. 9/11 was also engineered, as proved by a group European research scientists.
lol i thought they were the same thing
No, the Taliban's focus is on their own country, and want the Americunts out of their country, whereas al-Qaeda focuses on the entire world.

Osama bin Laden fought for this guy during the Soviet invasion. Then the Soviets were defeated, and Mullah Omar wanted the Americunts gone, but they didn't allow that to happened. In-group fighting led to Osama bin Laden creating his own group, which makes it a Saudi Arabian group, but Americunts used 9/11 as a justification for its invasion in Afghanistan. 9/11 was also engineered, as proved by a group European research scientists.

No, the Taliban's focus is on their own country, and want the Americunts out of their country, whereas al-Qaeda focuses on the entire world.

True that. I got my facts mixed up.

americancels know nothing except USA IS NUMBR 0NE
Yeah Americanfags and rednecks were outside the white house shouting "USA USA USA USA" after Bin laden got killed lol.

((((((((They don't know who really took down the towers though, bless them))))))

not only that. The Taliban also attacks christians and shia-muslims quite a lot. especially bombing churches/shia-mosques. and fighting americans/nato of course.

The Taliban are no joke tbh. they are savages.

Thug/criminal game proved again. Also, to the people talking about Osama Bin Laden, he was a 6'5" terrachad too.
bin-laden-judo2.jpg

i'd gladly rape western white women with him

True that. I got my facts mixed up.
I'm your go to guy if you need more information, I've studied these guys.
not only that. The Taliban also attacks christians and shia-muslims quite a lot. especially bombing churches/shia-mosques. and fighting americans/nato of course.

The Taliban are no joke tbh. they are savages.
That's not true, the Taliban only focuses on Americunts and the domestic puppet regime they have installed. You are probably talking about Pakistani Taliban, and confusing them for Afghan Taliban. There are two different Taliban groups and they both have different goals. Pakistani Taliban does target Christians and other minorities, but also fellow Muslims. They are savages indeed.

I'm your go to guy if you need more information, I've studied these guys.

That's not true, the Taliban only focuses on Americunts and the domestic puppet regime they have installed. You are probably talking about Pakistani Taliban, and confusing them for Afghan Taliban. There are two different Taliban groups and they both have different goals. Pakistani Taliban does target Christians and other minorities, but also fellow Muslims. They are savages indeed.

Much appreciated, thank you. Have you ever read ghost wars?

Much appreciated, thank you. Have you ever read ghost wars?
I haven't, I have only heard about it. I don't trust mainstream western sources anymore, though. If I recall correctly, Ghost Wars was written by an ex-CIA member or an ex-military member, I forgot.

TFW Osama Bin Ladin facemogs and heightmogs you lmao. That nigga was 6 fucking 5.

That's not Osama bin Laden, that's Mullah Omar. Unless you aren't talking about the guy in the OP.

Cope, he is a literal slayer. Of Soviets and Americunts, that is. Kek.
Yeah I know it's not him. But this guy mogs bin Laden too.

I haven't, I have only heard about it. I don't trust mainstream western sources anymore, though. If I recall correctly, Ghost Wars was written by an ex-CIA member or an ex-military member, I forgot.

That I don't recall offhand, it is about how the C.I.A led to the creation of the Taliban following the Russian-Afghanistan war. It's fairly unbiased, very matter of fact, and it portrays the feds/C.I.A as kind of having fucked up big time and ignoring all the signs and patterns of what led to 9/11. It does not paint them as these perfect geniuses.

That I don't recall offhand, it is about how the C.I.A led to the creation of the Taliban following the Russian-Afghanistan war. It's fairly unbiased, very matter of fact, and it portrays the feds/C.I.A as kind of having fucked up big time and ignoring all the signs and patterns of what led to 9/11. It does not paint them as these perfect geniuses.

In that case, I assume it's not a complete propaganda piece. Most pieces written by ex-CIA members are propaganda pieces that fit the (((western media's))) agenda. It is however still somewhat propaganda considering you say "ignoring all the signs and patterns of what led to 9/11" since 9/11 was definitely a false flag attack, in the sense that it was preventable.

In that case, I assume it's not a complete propaganda piece. Most pieces written by ex-CIA members are propaganda pieces that fit the (((western media's))) agenda. It is however still somewhat propaganda considering you say "ignoring all the signs and patterns of what led to 9/11" since 9/11 was definitely a false flag attack, in the sense that it was preventable.

I see what you're saying, no, I wouldn't call it propaganda at all. Very matter of fact documentary like and it doesn't make the C.I.A/Feds out to like these perfect genius heroes, quite the opposite. Like there were so many obvious signs leading to this and it's like how the fuck did you guys miss this one?!?!?!

Well, the false flag thing is a whole other story. I'm not flat out denying nothing, but I still wonder well, maybe it was. The only reasons is cause I try not to get caught up in goose chases. Just saying.

Well, we really going to ignore/deny the al-qaeda and similar activity that led to it?

Osama in his younger days could have slayed any girl

I see what you're saying, no, I wouldn't call it propaganda at all. Very matter of fact documentary like and it doesn't make the C.I.A/Feds out to like these perfect genius heroes, quite the opposite. Like there were so many obvious signs leading to this and it's like how the fuck did you guys miss this one?!?!?!

Well, the false flag thing is a whole other story. I'm not flat out denying nothing, but I still wonder well, maybe it was. The only reasons is cause I try not to get caught up in goose chases. Just saying.

Well, we really going to ignore/deny the al-qaeda and similar activity that led to it?

I see your points, it's fair that you don't want to "get caught up in goose chases." (First time I heard that expression!) But we should look at the facts... """Islamic terror""" groups have always gotten a big, helping hand from the CIA because of meddling Americunts. CIA and Mossad (Israel's CIA) had been training Daesh or (((ISIS))) at least 18 months ago. The CIA has contract flights with Iraq to bring over the (((ISIS fighters))) to Afghanistan. Now (((ISIS))) is wreaking havoc in Afghanistan, on top of the long, ongoing war that is happening in Afghanistan.

Hardly a gigachad if all the women were forced into it. Because let’s face it they were. Most likely he would have been a chad anyway, but in this case it doesn’t count fully

Are you saying my Chadullah friend who gets tons of female attention isn't a Chad because he doesn't act on it, since he's also pious religious guy?

Just imagine how he destroyed the pussies of the 72 virgins with his gigachad cock after his death.

His ass should have been out there in game 1 instead of JR smiths dumb ass

you couldn't be more wrong.

the group is called The Taliban. they are in Pakistan and Afghanistan. and they do indeed attack christians and shia-muslims. they have a lot of suicide bombers on their group.

they attack in Afghanistan and Pakistan. churches, shia-mosques, police stations, nato, americans etc. they bomb all kinds of shit.

although, many shia-mosque attacks in Afghanistan have been done by ISIS. most of them have been done by The Taliban.

The Taliban are sunni-muslims (like 99% of other terror groups) and they see all other beliefs other than sunni as kuffar.

I see your points, it's fair that you don't want to "get caught up in goose chases." (First time I heard that expression!) But we should look at the facts... """Islamic terror""" groups have always gotten a big, helping hand from the CIA because of meddling Americunts. CIA and Mossad (Israel's CIA) had been training Daesh or (((ISIS))) at least 18 months ago. The CIA has contract flights with Iraq to bring over the (((ISIS fighters))) to Afghanistan. Now (((ISIS))) is wreaking havoc in Afghanistan, on top of the long, ongoing war that is happening in Afghanistan.
True daesh rats were being treated in Israeli hospitals

The guy is OPs post never fucked?

Of course he has, he has kids.

you couldn't be more wrong.

the group is called The Taliban. they are in Pakistan and Afghanistan. and they do indeed attack christians and shia-muslims. they have a lot of suicide bombers on their group.

they attack in Afghanistan and Pakistan. churches, shia-mosques, police stations, nato, americans etc. they bomb all kinds of shit.

although, many shia-mosque attacks in Afghanistan have been done by ISIS. most of them have been done by The Taliban.

The Taliban are sunni-muslims (like 99% of other terror groups) and they see all other beliefs other than sunni as kuffar.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about, dude. Afghan Taliban does not harm civilians, it only focuses on Americunts and the ones that serve them, like Afghan soldiers, policemen, basically everyone in the American-acknowledged government. You are already mixing them up. The Pakistani Taliban is the one attacking churches, Shia mosques, etc, but not NATO and Americunts.
True daesh rats were being treated in Israeli hospitals

They even APOLOGIZED when they killed an Israeli. Just lol at people who think Daesh scum are actually Muslims. :lul::lul: Meanwhile in Israeli hospitals, underage Palestinians that have been shot aren't getting treated and some of them have gone blind as a result. It's sickening.

All his fucks would have been forced in one way or another

Giga cope, coercion in those matters isn't allowed and against their values as a whole. Look at the guy, what sane woman would say no to a Giga Chadullah?

Taliban don’t give a fuck about morality

Giga cope, they very much do so (Afghan Taliban anyways, Pakistani Taliban on the other hand...) They even offer amnesty to Afghans who work for the puppet regime. They also tell civilians to hide in their house when they are conducting a military operation. And for the fasting month, they have said their offensives will be aimed towards Americunts, even though they usually attack Afghan soldiers and policemen as well. They don't want to kill fellow Muslims during this month, but that will soon be over within a week though, the month's almost over.

That's a Very Sexy man right there.
IKR he had physical relationship with over 5000 females, about 100s of which were his acknowledged partners in the form of wives and girlfriends.

IKR he had physical relationship with over 5000 females, about 100s of which were his acknowledged partners in the form of wives and girlfriends.

Taliban Al Qaeda Muslim Terrorist Extremeist game aka just blow shit up bro.

In all seriousness, in that younger pic of him, he kind of almost is close enough looking to my cousin who is half-jewish.

It's over for whitecels.

Thug/criminal game proved again. Also, to the people talking about Osama Bin Laden, he was a 6'5" terrachad too.
bin-laden-judo2.jpg
He has such a distinct look for him. He's running goofy-game like snoop dog.

He has such a distinct look for him. He's running goofy-game like snoop dog.
Funny when you hear that America's most wanted criminal has slept with several American women and all of them were "consensual".

Funny when you hear that America's most wanted criminal has slept with several American women and all of them were "consensual".
Women are traitors and have no allegience to their homeland or countries.