Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The founder and ideologue of the modern Jihad movement against america was an Egyptian incel

Someone already made a thread about him recently.

I have a theory that most radical islamist and terrorist are incels, they hide their faces with masks and they usually ugly as fuck and they die for allah so they cna have 72 virgins

look at these disgusting currycels, they were members of al qaeda ( currycel coping organisation)

Osama mogs me tbh

Qutb had his own visions for some stuff, so not quite the same as present day Al Qaeda doctrine. The most notable one being that every human being should regulate itself without the government getting in the way, in his mind the Qur'an telling you will go to hell because you did a bad thing was enough of a deterrent assuming the population were all believing muslims. Basically he advocated for Anarcho-Islam lol, aside from that though he was right on alot of other thing, but man Qutb was so innocent and lacked experience with human beings to even THINK something like Anarcho Islam is possible.

He resented being mogged getting no pussy in America.
I had made a thread talking about stuff like this, how every terrorist is incel.

Men with no children have nothing to lose, fueled by sexual frustration they chimp out.

Last edited:
The basis for incelestan?:feelsahh:
He resented being mogged getting no pussy in America.
I had made a thread talking about stuff like this, how every terrorist is incel.

Men with no children have nothing to lose, fueled by sexual frustration they chimp out.

Reading Now it’s high IQ

I swear being constantly mogged changes your outlook on the world

Brutal ethnic in 1950s America pill.