Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Forlorn One - u/anonymousvirgin88 (incel who committed suicide)

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
This song was made by u/anonymousvirgin88 who was an active /r/Braincels user, he committed suicide soon after. This was the last song he made and wanted to be remembered with. He's just one of the many victims of the inceltears subreddit.

Last edited:
i hope he is in anime world now

Songs going on my iPod.

They say we are Monsters when we can create pieces of art like this.. normies will never understand our struggle. :cryfeels:

We need to meme this into normie culture. It’s the best Justice we can give him.

Inceltears and normies killed more people than all those "incel shooters" combined.

Most of these online suicides are fake tbh, unless he livestreamed it.

RIP if the story is real. I'm probably not going to watch the video, I don't need any more suicide fuel.

I legit want to make a classical guitar cover for this lad.

His song is good, but he used some cheap midi electronic harp for it.

I want make a good sounding rendition of it.

R.I.P

Fuck you cucktears. Fuck the foids. Fuck the world.

Rest in Peace, fallen hERo

"Why are so many men committing suicide in The West?"

Very incel song. Normies would have had some lame, retarded, low IQ drum&bass.

another incel gone because of this fucked up society, ofc no normies cared about his passing

rip :f:

Inceltears and normies killed more people than all those "incel shooters" combined.

Yeah, and they market themselves as "helpful" which makes it all worse.

Very beautiful song

This song was made by u/anonymousvirgin88 who was an active /r/Braincels user, he committed suicide soon after. This was the last song he made and wanted to be remembered with. He's just one of the many victims of the inceltears subreddit.

The feels...

It's very repetitious but calming music. He definitely had talent especially at the production work(I can't stand electronic music creation can't do it won't do it)

Sad......

Rest in peace talented incel

He finally found peace in this degenerate world.. rip bro