Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The foids you have to deal with in Germany once you’re above 27

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
On top of being chadlite minimum you need to have a promising career and social circle for them to consider you datable:feelskek:
D38C7A57 7BDD 4CA7 A27E 7270FB215FDF

only 5 more years. life really is a joke.

Not true. In small cities you can still find a nice gf even as an average looking dude, it’s possible. But in cities with 500k+ People you have to be a HTN with a good job

On top of being chadlite minimum you need to have a promising career and social circle for them to consider you datable:feelskek:
View attachment 600555
i was thinking about this today, guys will never have a healthy relationship with these women, and the guys won't admit why

the women have taken 15 dicks each and have awful feminist personalities, this makes guys not want to invest too much time and effort into whatever the women want, which creates endless arguments, even if the relationship lasts a long time, i've seen these arguments a lot in my family and at work

if the guy has any backbone at all, literally every little thing will turn into a huge argument that can get the guy thrown out of his own house

but they will never admit why healthy relationships are so rare because "sexual liberation was great, bro", even as only like 1% of guys have healthy relationships anymore and actually pass the test of "making it" and not just larping while shitting on incels

even as only like 1% of guys have healthy relationships anymore and actually pass the test of "making it" and not just larping while shitting on incels
Bis Ass Incel cope when you think only top 1% of men are in a healthy relationship. Giga chad only, right?

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF

Bis Ass Incel cope when you think only top 1% of men are in a healthy relationship. Giga chad only, right?

Tom Cruise Laugh GIF
lol who are you even thinking of, zoomers doing hookups or short relationships? boomers who got married in the 1970s?

just think like, who the fuck is even getting married anymore, right now, and how many of those marriages fail, or are total shitshows if you are at all privy to what shitty moves the two are doing to each other

it sounds like you think normies getting a 6 month "relationship" here and there, is some kind of ideal that cannot be improved upon

lol who are you even thinking of, zoomers doing hookups or short relationships? boomers who got married in the 1970s?

just think like, who the fuck is even getting married anymore, right now, and how many of those marriages fail, or are total shitshows if you are at all privy to what shitty moves the two are doing to each other

it sounds like you think normies getting a 6 month "relationship" here and there, is some kind of ideal that cannot be improved upon
I know some normies from my workplace and my social circle who are in long term relationships (5 years+) and they are ok with their lives. Ofc they are not living like a chad and ofc their gf are not top notch but a normie life (sex life) is still better than our lives. And maybe some of the relationships will break someday but that’s a part of a normal life and they can always go back living an Incel life like we but at least they had some good years.
Life is not only black and white resp chad or Incel. There is a lot of between those but copers like you will always deny this fact to feel better for themselves.

i was thinking about this today, guys will never have a healthy relationship with these women, and the guys won't admit why

the women have taken 15 dicks each and have awful feminist personalities, this makes guys not want to invest too much time and effort into whatever the women want, which creates endless arguments, even if the relationship lasts a long time, i've seen these arguments a lot in my family and at work

if the guy has any backbone at all, literally every little thing will turn into a huge argument that can get the guy thrown out of his own house

but they will never admit why healthy relationships are so rare because "sexual liberation was great, bro", even as only like 1% of guys have healthy relationships anymore and actually pass the test of "making it" and not just larping while shitting on incels
All people i know are in dead marriages but i dont know many people. Yesterday i got pleasantly surprised seeing many couples walking around holding hands. Aged 15-25, girl is usually ok looking and guy is 5-6 inch taller and average looking. Its good they are somewhat looksmatched but like you said who knows what kind of status those guys have in those relationships. Like breaking their necks not to get replaced and putting up with her shits.

Last edited:
Imagine how it is for me, a black dude in his early 30's.

I honestly can't stand being around women my age. and young girls think I'm some old creep :feelsrope:

Not true. In small cities you can still find a nice gf even as an average looking dude, it’s possible
There is zero difference between a girl from a small city or village and a big one nowadays. They all act the same and have the same standards. A girl from a small city will obviously also date people from the nearer bigger city.

I know some normies from my workplace and my social circle who are in long term relationships (5 years+) and they are ok with their lives. Ofc they are not living like a chad and ofc their gf are not top notch but a normie life (sex life) is still better than our lives. And maybe some of the relationships will break someday but that’s a part of a normal life and they can always go back living an Incel life like we but at least they had some good years.
Life is not only black and white resp chad or Incel. There is a lot of between those but copers like you will always deny this fact to feel better for themselves.
It keeps getting worse every day, when it's already so bad, but you keep going to bat over "successful normies".

Barely anyone is having a real relationship. Barely anyone is having kids or doing anything to create a healthy next generation of people. They are fucking around and doing random hookups, or they're sleepwalking through a "relationship" they don't care about, while raising pets as their kids and delaying real relationship milestones for as long as is humanly possible, and the ONLY thing that makes all this work without constant conflict, is the man being a total doormat bitch, who treats a whore like a queen, something that runs counter to most men's natural instincts.

Every single time I've witnessed normies try to actually create a real relationship out of their serially-monogamous selves, and actually go through real relationship milestones, the results have been horrifying.

It keeps getting worse every day, when it's already so bad, but you keep going to bat over "successful normies".

Barely anyone is having a real relationship. Barely anyone is having kids or doing anything to create a healthy next generation of people. They are fucking around and doing random hookups, or they're sleepwalking through a "relationship" they don't care about, while raising pets as their kids and delaying real relationship milestones for as long as is humanly possible, and the ONLY thing that makes all this work without constant conflict, is the man being a total doormat bitch, who treats a whore like a queen, something that runs counter to most men's natural instincts.

Every single time I've witnessed normies try to actually create a real relationship out of their serially-monogamous selves, and actually go through real relationship milestones, the results have been horrifying.
Well you were talking about the top 1% of men in healthy relationships only and now you are talking about successful normies already? Got you there…

I agree with the rest you are saying especially that things are getting worse and the increasing amount of cucks but this chad only meme is bullshit. I would say more than 50% of men are in a healthy relationship at least at some point in their lives.
And oh I know a lot of women getting children right now.

Last edited: