Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The foids in my family are so mean, I actually can’t even take them seriously anymore

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I actually just had to walk away from my mothER, she has mutated into such a demon.

All of the foids in my family are the most evil people I have ever met.

My mother has lost her mind, my dad told me he was nearly driven to suicide by her nagging.

It’s not even scary anymore, foids are evil, my mother is the devil itself.

My grandmother is a monster and her two daughters make me ashamed of the entire family.

She’s a demon, and the world would be a better place if she went back to hell.

If you are in a good mood, be careful not to allow a foid or a male acting like a foid to ruin it.

my mother has a sister which has 4 kids, she has 2 mutt daughers and they've become whores since very early age like 13-14, now older one got married with armenian betabuxer, he is in the army now and his wife going on parties in night clubs while young brother takes care of the baby, her younger sister (17) is with her there.

typical outcome of living with woman
It’s really bad, my mother has lost her mind.

The other day, she came back from the dentist. She told me, that she “saw my dad” at the grocery store (I guess, walking through the parking lot). Mind you, my parents have been divorced for about 30 years. This crazy bitch went into a random praise of my dad’s 60-year-old physique. I’m not exaggerating!

This horny evil baby boomer tried to get me to envy my 60-year-old dad’s body. That’s how evil she is. Not only does she bully me, but she uses the most disturbing tactics imaginable.

She is evil, my grandmother is evil also, and my aunt is a demon.

my mother has a sister which has 4 kids, she has 2 mutt daughers and they've become whores since very early age like 13-14, now older one got married with armenian betabuxer, he is in the army now and his wife going on parties in night clubs while young brother takes care of the baby, her younger sister (17) is with her there.
Yeah, foids have it so hard.

In Minecraft, Adam Lanza look ovER me. I know why you offed your mom before going ER, basically you are snuffing out the fuse that is about to spark.

I don’t even have a real family, I have a bunch of retarded adults who can’t stand one another.

My mom talks a bunch and nags about annoying useless stupid shit. why do women have to do this shit

something wrong with their brain, they're all have constant mood swings and obsucre ideas popping in their heads