Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee THE FOIDS ARE BROWSING HERE

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★

Hello foids please DM your titties, I promise to stop being an inkwell if you do!

Where did you get this pic from loool
@GeckoBus they must be reading your must read content

couldn't find this image on google, where tf did you get that from

She mid, she wants to read what NonChads are like since she cant get one

7:00 Women arent to blame, Men are. Its Men who empowered these women, its Men that gave up their rights, its Men that are desperate to give random women all they have, its Men that created AM and Dating Apps.

Women are just biologically Hypergamous and now have increased Dating Standards.

Why is no one talking about Sluts whoring around in their childhood and early teens?

And all this Video did was 1. Explain the Blackpill. 2. Shame Ugly and Desperate Men but it doesnt Show ways out?

1. When Incels are Psychological Ill, why is there no free therapy and mental health care?

2. When Inceldom and Sexlessness in young men is increasing - why do we empower women EVEN MORE?

3. When these people are NEETS why not think about the reason that is? (Btw not all are neets, theres students or regular wageslaves)

4. "Are insecure about their looks" no...they are secure about it since most are lnt or Sub5 or would she DATE this guy

they have really been from the start are you new

1. When Incels are Psychological Ill, why is there no free therapy and mental health care?
We have free mental health care here in Canada, it fucking sucks and does nothing to help fix the problem incels face.

I would allow her to interview me if I get to have sex with her afterwards

JFL that someone is in a cubicle scrolling through here

We have free mental health care here in Canada, it fucking sucks and does nothing to help fix the problem incels face.
Have you done it? How was your experiences? Obviously going to a therapist doesnt get you a high paying job or a gf

At least she's reading a high iq post

I got invited and didn’t go, I still have the noodlewhore’s discord
Was there any incentive for these incels to go? or was it only the NT attention seeking fags that went?

No pussy no interview

Was there any incentive for these incels to go? or was it only the NT attention seeking fags that went?
A free meal at a restaurant

Maybe they thought they could somehow hook up with the females, idk at this point. I JFL at this clown world. I'd never let myself be debased like that on an interview. I still remember that dude from the other incel interview video where the first question was some shit like 'Who hurt you:soy:?"...

I know there's foids here. They're the kind of "femcels" who feel entitled to unconditional attention of chads.

Would breed this wicked bitch.

Eww she's so fucking fat. Must smells shit too. She has to hit the gym at least 2 hours a day and take shower 5 times too.

ok hi foids

plz kys

it's for your own good

ty

They are here to look at the troll posters, then make a documentary and say "see this? This is why inklers are lonely and dangerous!!"

Meanwhile chad is an open misogynist and rapes/beats up women and they lust for him
full

Dear lurker foids,
I need the sloppiest of toppy if this could be delivered in a timely fashion I would be greatful.

Hope to talk soon- SubhumanGamer

what the fuck is the image like 50mb why isn't it loading

Dear lurker foids,

I'm the hacker Anonymous, if you suspect that your boyfriend is cheating, dm me, I'll hack his phone and install a surveillance program on his phone.
I will do this completely for free because I care about justice and am a man of integrity.
If he is indeed cheating, feel free to take revenge on him with me.

They are here to look at the troll posters, then make a documentary and say "see this? This is why inklers are lonely and dangerous!!"

Meanwhile chad is an open misogynist and rapes/beats up women and they lust for him
full

Infiltrator pussy is mod only

We must spread the message.