Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The foid who wants Wade Wilson to avoid the death penalty

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★★
We all know of this disgusting petition to stop Wade Wilson from being sent straight to hell for murdering 2 foids for no reason (so quirky of him). But who is Dolly Whelan, did she even come out against the death penalty prior to thirsting for Wade Wilson.

Her twitter account was easy to find enough literally changed her username to savewadewilson, through some extra digging i found she previously had the username magic6299 before she decided to thirst for Wade Wilson. Couldn't find anything notable about that username. Her account has existed since 2020 but there are no posts until 2023, Lots of leftist drivel being retweeted like

and dozens of tweets defending the disgusting bedshitting foid known as amber heard

But most importantly prior to June 29 2024 when she set up the petition there are 0 mentions of the death penalty, no retweets nothing very strange for a foid who has been quite active in spewing out her awful opinions on twitter. Let's also not forget the cringy edits she has made for Wade The foid terminator Wilson.

Yea so ITfags who say she simply against the death penalty just got fucking BTFO'D so hard.

Yeah, good. He should be released. Fuck those foids.

Yea so ITfags who say she simply against the death penalty just got fucking BTFO'D so hard.
Exactly, it's about defending a man solely because he is attractive.
If she was passionate about revoking the death penalty she would have done so before this case and for many other men, regardless of their level of attractiveness.
The death penalty part is just the PR.
IT won't touch this though, they are liars that feed off of our misery. My only hope is that more people become blackpilled due to their stupidity and malice.
If I didn't know foids were this retarded I would assume this is satire or an op from the government.

Last edited:
Death penalty for this guy and every foid defending him too.

Im not surprised. Typical foid behavior