Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The foid unironically deserves a beating. Medieval style.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/19I4vTf-YRE?si=s3rhBNJnjKDSoCyX

Im TIRED of seeing this pathetic foid on her stupid closet crying about how she cant get gigachad to wife her up, man. YOU'RE NOT ON HIS LEVEL, BITCH. ACCEPT IT. MOVE ON.

i only saw two videos of her on zoomer trader and i already wanna go brazilian gang wood plank beating and head shaving style on this foid, and I MEAN IT.

she is just like us

Why do foids wanna be like us so bad

I guess that's one way to waste half a minute

you just know she has cries herself to sleep at the fact that she doesn't have chad.

Fucking cunt had no issue spreading her rotten hole for Chad to fuck raw but leaves incel like me on seen or swipe left on tinder because 5’4 now I have dry dick

I want to throw her into Ukraine territory with a neon outfit and huge subwoofer calling for ruskies in a very assholish way (in Arma 3)
Firefox IxsmQqHwnJ

Meanwhile, an entire queue of lonely, single of men are lining up outside her door, wanting to date her.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/19I4vTf-YRE?si=s3rhBNJnjKDSoCyX

Im TIRED of seeing this pathetic foid on her stupid closet crying about how she cant get gigachad to wife her up, man. YOU'RE NOT ON HIS LEVEL, BITCH. ACCEPT IT. MOVE ON.

i only saw two videos of her on zoomer trader and i already wanna go brazilian gang wood plank beating and head shaving style on this foid, and I MEAN IT.

"i feel so guilty because i actually have 10000 simps in my DMs right now that im ignoring to make this video because none of them are my type " teeeheeeee :foidSoy:
i cant take this shit no more
:feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back