Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The foid standards are so high that Arab Chad is settling with Chimpanzees nowlol

This has to be staged. This can't be real:worryfeels:

Sorry, can't you at least use "sheboon"? I expected _actual_ chimpanzees and really wondered why and the context and stuff only to come here and see it's just a normal black person.

Big cope. Arab chads only need money to marry half their countries and if Arab countries continue to push feminism and Western behavior, we will end up becoming something much worse than Europe.

Sorry, can't you at least use "sheboon"? I expected _actual_ chimpanzees and really wondered why and the context and stuff only to come here and see it's just a normal black person.
:yes::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Big cope. Arab chads only need money to marry half their countries and if Arab countries continue to push feminism and Western behavior, we will end up becoming something much worse than Europe.
perhaps he wants that sweet sweet American citizenship card

You mean to tell me that isn’t an actual Chimpanzee?!??
:shock::shock::shock: