Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Foid mentality presented by this monkey

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-

The libshit on the bottom left is actually cute af. I don't even mind her shitty personality :feelsthink:

I would beat the top right to death (on minecraft).
I hate lesbians and lesbian looking foids with a passion.

monke is better tbqh
@ThoughtfulCel right?

The libshit on the bottom left is actually cute af. I don't even mind her shitty personality :feelsthink:
eb82a2b5f222184be5691db0a01c7f4a.jpg

You forgot the classic one where she provokes her boyfriend then complains about him beating her :feelskek:

don't insult that chad monkey by comparing it to those "people"

@PoodankMcGee thoughts?

You forgot the classic one where she provokes her boyfriend then complains about him beating her :feelskek:
You forgot the second part where she posts on twitter that it makes her feel good when he threatens to kill her
Women should not be allowed in any way into politics.

Repeal the 19th and make a Petra Clause on the Constitution to forever forbid women from ever participating in elections again, neither as official politicians, nor as voters, nor as helpers or anything related to politics.
Will this actually happen though or is it over?

@PoodankMcGee thoughts?

The monkey is more sentient and deserving of life than any of the other beasts in that clip.

Still pissed to this day they killed Harambe over some sheboons cunt-spawn

Monke is making interesting sounds, i want to listen to him. The others though? Needs some napalm.

Out of four monkey is the most reasonable.