Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Florida bridge that collapsed was built by feminists

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Well I guess the power of your vagina failed on this one, again, femoids. Many people were saying that this bridge was dangerous from the beginning, and the feminist lead engineer actually said looking pretty is more important than safety, REALLY! Lets face it, the only reason this thing was build in the first place can be summed up in one word, GYNOCENTRISM, and a political feminist ploy to show that the "MUH WOMENZ" can do everything a man can do.

What would have happened is in a couple of weeks, probably at night, a real construction firm, with male engineers would have gone in and made it structurally sound, of course, off the record, once the feminists have moved on to the next item in their master plan to destroy men/society. That bridge was such a piece of shit, it did not even last that long, but, of course, we all know that meritocracy, mathematics, logic, and common sense are tools of the patriarchy.

I wonder how long it is going to take for them to find a male scapegoat to blame for this one, as the femoid always blames the man for everything. This is exactly why women should not get hired for STEM, as once they infest any engineering department, they turn the whole thing into a shitshow. These cunts should just stick to riding the cock carousel, as it is the only thing they actually do well.