Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The first time I was robbed

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I was reading some posts about how brazil is a shithole and it reminded me of the first time I was robbed.
I was getting out of school at night.
That day I had to get my notebook for a school assignment and when I was at the bus station ready to go to home a guy appeared and he didn't seem suspect and he asked me where I lived and I asked him where he lived too. ( of course I didn't tell him where I actually lived )
I was using headphones and after 3 minutes all of a sudden he pulled out a pistol and asked me gently ( ha ha ) to give him everything.
I had to give him my smartphone, notebook and chains.
after he rob me he said to me to get the next bus that was coming.
and you're not going to believe me, but there were a car police 100 meters away and I reached there in 2 minutes
I got into the car police and we were trying to find the guy that robbed me for 20 minutes then they just gave up because we couldn't find him.
the policeman took me to "safe" bus station and there were two people there and I sat there and cried without believing what just happened. it was raining a lot and that day I was pretty sad as always because everytime I went to school I was lonely and I didn't have any friends there.
after that I moved to another school for the sixth time
:feelsbadman:

Sounds awful.

That's why as a 3rd world cel you need to always carry a gun, better late than sorry.

Crazy shit man, I wonder what it would be like to be at gun point, these days i would beg him to shoot me