Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal the first time i can recall crying over a girl

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was like 12 and i remember i cried over a girl cus she was had tons of orbiters that would just simp on her page and she would post about them to her story on instagram and she even had a boyfriend too lol, massive hoe looking back on it, and she threatened to have me doxxed several times while i talked to her. i wouldnt say that's when my views on foids started going downhill though, i was still bluepilled back then "there's more fish in the sea" type shit, when it REALLY started going downhill was high school. but that's the story of the first time i can recall ever being emotionally hurt by a foid, and tbh the story is kinda stupid but i was super young and i didn't know what red flags to look out for in foids. having a boyfriend and a massive amount of simps is a huge red flag.

>age 12
>posting on instagram
Fucking youngcels.

>age 12
>posting on instagram
Fucking youngcels.
well im not 12 anymore nigga lmao, this was years ago, but yea i was introduced to social media at a super young age which was both a blessing and a curse because when i was that young i was already dipping my toes into internet politics which made me end up where i am today. i was 12 already redpilled on (((them))) and i was already spouting "great replacement" stuff, i don't care about politics that much anymore though im very burnt out on it and i don't even have the same views as i did when i was 12-14, just a fun era to look back on cus the amount of online friends i made through politics

>age 12
>posting on instagram
Fucking youngcels.
ikr i remember playing irl dragon ball in my backyard with other kids at this age lmao

the one time i cried over a girl was when i was playing with my "friends." i used quotes because they're not really your friends if they don't invite you to anything. this happened some years ago before i got blackpilled. anyway, i was talking about the girl since i liked her so much and she recently broke up with her boyfriend. my friend told me that the last time she broke up with her boyfriend she tried to message him immediately. yes, my friend is attractive. i felt so sad and angry. i considered myself a friend to that girl, but i was really an orbiter. to think that she would completely forget about me and go to somebody else. i just hopped offline and cried myself to sleep.

anyway, i hate women :smonk:

well im not 12 anymore nigga lmao, this was years ago, but yea i was introduced to social media at a super young age which was both a blessing and a curse because when i was that young i was already dipping my toes into internet politics which made me end up where i am today. i was 12 already redpilled on (((them))) and i was already spouting "great replacement" stuff, i don't care about politics that much anymore though im very burnt out on it and i don't even have the same views as i did when i was 12-14, just a fun era to look back on cus the amount of online friends i made through politics
>great replacement at 12
Are you 20?
ikr i remember playing irl dragon ball in my backyard with other kids at this age lmao
At that age I was trying to find Big Foot in San Andreas.

i was like 12 and i remember i cried over a girl cus she was had tons of orbiters that would just simp on her page and she would post about them to her story on instagram and she even had a boyfriend too lol, massive hoe looking back on it, and she threatened to have me doxxed several times while i talked to her. i wouldnt say that's when my views on foids started going downhill though, i was still bluepilled back then "there's more fish in the sea" type shit, when it REALLY started going downhill was high school. but that's the story of the first time i can recall ever being emotionally hurt by a foid, and tbh the story is kinda stupid but i was super young and i didn't know what red flags to look out for in foids. having a boyfriend and a massive amount of simps is a huge red flag.
Soycuck

>age 12
>posting on instagram

Race Mixing

i was like 12 and i remember i cried over a girl cus she was had tons of orbiters that would just simp on her page and she would post about them to her story on instagram and she even had a boyfriend too lol
dafuq? :dafuckfeels: you cried over a 12yo child having a instagram page?
she threatened to have me doxxed several times while i talked to her
foid is talking to you jfl jfl
imagine a 12yo child threatening to doxx someone, wtf is this story even

At that age I was trying to find Big Foot in San Andreas.
i was trading pokemon and yu gi oh cards lel

Highschool first time I asked a girl out she said yes. We hung about at her place and at best I had my head in her lap. At school she wouldn't want to be seen holding my hand. She cut it off less than a week later and jumped onto the lead programmer in the robotics group we were both a part of. She'd lay her head in his lap in public, show all kinds of public displays of affections. Completely different girl compared to interacting with me. He was uglier and had ADHD. I cried and had stomach pains.

imagine a 12yo child threatening to doxx someone, wtf is this story even
i think she may have been a bit older than me, 14 iirc, and yeah i cried cus i was 12 lmao, when i was 12 i talked to more older kids, but now that im a teenager myself i mainly just talk to people my age or around that

28 years old, have technically held hands and hugged but with girls/women who were not committed to me. They just led me on.

Otherwise kissless virgin who is touch starved.

28 years old, have technically held hands and hugged but with girls/women who were not committed to me. They just led me on.

Otherwise kissless virgin who is touch starved.
Same. It's customary here to hug and kiss on the check (symbolically, don't cream yourself over it) as a greeting so I also did, other than that KHHV.

Height face? And do you have a beard?
height: 5'7

face: chubby cheeks, acne, asymmetrical

facial hair: minor peach fuzz under my nose but that's it

height: 5'7

face: chubby cheeks, acne, asymmetrical

facial hair: minor peach fuzz under my nose but that's it
You still havent hit puberty so dont rot your brain here tbh.
Start mewing asap.
Former user of this site @tiredpoorcel went from looking like an autist to Chadlite by mewing and puberty hit it at 16/17. He also went from 5'8 to 6'1 so do whatever the fuck you gotta do its not over yet homie. :feelsaww:

You still havent hit puberty so dont rot your brain here tbh.
Start mewing asap.
Former user of this site @tiredpoorcel went from looking like an autist to Chadlite by mewing and puberty hit it at 16/17. He also went from 5'8 to 6'1 so do whatever the fuck you gotta do its not over yet homie. :feelsaww:
the fuck is mewing lol?

im 15 now
Didn’t you say you were 5’7? maybe get your hands on growth hormone ( I recommend mk-667) , you might not even be done growing but idk I stoped growing at that age. But if your growth plates are closed it’s over.

so you're saying to just place my tongue on the top of my mouth 24/7
Its hard at first but it turns into a habit

Its hard at first but it turns into a habit
yeah tbh I've been doing it the past 10 minutes and it kinda hurts

not like pain hurts just feels like my jaw is getting tired of holding my tongue up

yeah tbh I've been doing it the past 10 minutes and it kinda hurts

not like pain hurts just feels like my jaw is getting tired of holding my tongue up
Thats the point :feelsaww:

nigga do i really gotta do this for that long:feelsUgh:
It will turn into a habit and youll stop feeling like you want to kys

Same. It's customary here to hug and kiss on the check (symbolically, don't cream yourself over it) as a greeting so I also did, other than that KHHV.
Oh it was romantic hugging and hand holding but it didn't actually escalate into a relationship. Story of my life. I can get close to the point of actually starting something but the women never follow through.

Oh it was romantic hugging and hand holding but it didn't actually escalate into a relationship. Story of my life. I can get close to the point of actually starting something but the women never follow through.
Mogs me then, cannot relate.

yeah mogs me. closest ive ever gotten to a foid is one time a foid pretended to be my girlfriend for a week or 2 and then reported me to the cops after dumping me unexpectedly, but even after i had a fake relationship where she was just playing me, im STILL khhv

yeah mogs me. closest ive ever gotten to a foid is one time a foid pretended to be my girlfriend for a week or 2 and then reported me to the cops after dumping me unexpectedly, but even after i had a fake relationship where she was just playing me, im STILL khhv

Having a taste only to starve isn't what I'd consider a mog. Especially when as I said none of the interactions were "real" in that they amounted to anything. They got what they wanted to bailed.