Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the first thing you see if you opening original anime wallpaer are cunts, GYNOCENTRISM IS EVERYWHERE

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
fucking cunts society we are living in. stop praising those hypergamous creatures till oblivion i mean just look at this

even sandman and mgtow 101 sayd its a womans world

no wonder bc of cucks and goverment/society that is catering to them, ( divorce, rape allegations , work etc )

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 141
  • Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 147
Cucked

Attachments

• E0DC0015-24AE-4EF0-ADED-EFC39F94AF75.jpeg
    E0DC0015-24AE-4EF0-ADED-EFC39F94AF75.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
Ive been saying this for weeks now, anime avi = female worship

Thats why anime should be banned

I just over heard some foids talking about how they saw that they saw that the bathrooms at the location of a school program were female or gender neutral, and laughing proclaimed how the guys got "Screwed over." Funny I see this shit here.

I’ve always wondered my so many here like anime tbh. Anime is bluepilled and cucked.

I’ve always wondered my so many here like anime tbh. Anime is bluepilled and cucked.

Its a good cope, imagine how awesome it would be if girls actually liked you for your personality

Also there are blackpilled anime shows

pFLkQSze_o.jpg

Its a good cope, imagine how awesome it would be if girls actually liked you for your personality

Also there are blackpilled anime shows

pFLkQSze_o.jpg
Over for ricecels. Dying alone even in their copes.

Fun fact: anime is overwhelmingly bluepilled and gynocentric, just like Japan itself
Over for japs

Anime is a meme that was funny for a while because women find it creeeeeepy when they get this vibe that behind an anime avatar is basically this:

JV1a5So.jpg

But every joke gets tired after a while. This is not 2016 anymore, this is not election anymore where all these anime avatars on twitter trolled the anti-Trump conservatives. Personally, I would give up on anime avis now if I had ever used one. But it's up to you, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back