Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The first thing that Cho did was kill a girl who rejected him and a simp who came to her rescue

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Rice cels are based AF

32 kills, 17 wounds
an absolute :chad:

Incredibly based. For this reason I have him in my sig.

Last edited:
Cho is my favorite saint tbh

Rice cels are based AF
32 kills, 17 wounds
an absolute :chad:
With only 10 round magazines mind you
Incredibly based. For this reason I have him in my sig.
Cho is my favorite saint tbh
Interesting fact: a witness said Cho reloaded extremely fast between magazines (I believe someone said around 2 seconds). It's terrifying and understandable how no one had the courage to stop him. Not to mention, he was a bigger dude, most likely 6 ft+ contrary to some sources saying he was 5'8

His score would've been so much higher if he had double tapped everyone. He entered room 211 like 4 times, did 2 full sweeps and still left 7 of them alive, one didnt even get hit.

Hail to the king

Interesting fact: a witness said Cho reloaded extremely fast between magazines (I believe someone said around 2 seconds). It's terrifying and understandable how no one had the courage to stop him. Not to mention, he was a bigger dude, most likely 6 ft+ contrary to some sources saying he was 5'8
He was working out for a month towards the end of his life so maybe that’s why he seemed bigger

nigga was practicing :feelskek:

damn mogger height tho :what:

Lovely diagram. Nostalgia:

Screenshot from 2022 01 25 17 31 45

Justus need not read...

He was working out for a month towards the end of his life so maybe that’s why he seemed bigger
Cope. If anything, gymmaxxed manlets are perceived to be shorter than they actually are

Jfl I just realized that comment is wrong, Cho was definitely a manlet and not 6 ft

Cho is the ER we shouldve got :feelsrope:

Man was on his final mission and no one was gonna stop him. Quick, efficient and brutal.

yeah he did.
When?
cho wouldve been more based tho if admitted to being incel
if he was around now I think he would’ve
ER posted on puahate :feelsjuice:
I still don’t see how that makes him incel by that standard almost every guy is incel
Man was on his final mission and no one was gonna stop him. Quick, efficient and brutal.
He was very articulate too, he made sure to lock the doors to the hallway and knew that the hallway he was attacking had no locks on their doors so the classes couldn’t escape (unless through the window )

Is there a detailed story on how the foid rejected him? Would be interested to read it.

My palms are sweaty and I wasn't even there

The guy was truely mentally ill. Read his manifesto which is a garbled word salad.

doubt, he is 5'8 in my eyes. he is very super human at that height considering manlets are the true gods of this world. ALLL HAIL MANLET KING
The guy was truely mentally ill. Read his manifesto which is a garbled word salad.
Reddit tier sentencing

Last edited:
He’s the only one who ever went ER properly

A true hero him and ER should be the two mascots of incels

Cho did nothing wrong

@Rhaast He certainly doesnt talk like an incel :feelsUgh:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was out there turning down 4-5/10 Beckys who flirted with him :feelswhat:
Well that's a quote im saving :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

@WØLF i told you man, Cho is the gun devil, nigga's a god.