Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The first thing FBI agents ask alt-right activists is whether they're incels

incels are just a boogeyman for the establishment. the population of self-identified incels in the US is smaller than the population of some shitty village in rural cambodia

incels are just a boogeyman for the establishment. the population of self-identified incels in the US is smaller than the population of some shitty village in rural cambodia
We're the new method (((they))) use to scare and fear monger women into their wills

Unsurprising, inceldom / blackpill theory experiencing a similar cultural explosion online to the one the alt-right experienced in '15 to '16 would be much more societally de-stabalizing than racetards whining about how white people aren't treated fairly in soyciety.
They're scared... and unfortunately for them, they can't stop unless they cross the line and kill me and other blackpill idea proliferators online. I'll be killed eventually for what I do but IDC.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!
-emiliano zapata

Last edited:

Tbh don't all these intelligence agencies and fusion centers spy on pretty much anyone and classify them as extremists if they defy the status quo? Even anti Keystone Pipeline activists are classed as extremists.
I guess it falls under the 'collect it all' NSA mentality.

That being said the edgy rhetoric and talking about spreading the blackpill here only serves to catch the attention of intelligence agencies and have them focus on you more.

i'm not a member of such terrorists group known as I.N.C.E.L

Yeah idk why people are so misinformed. There is a group of people who think we are just losers who live in basements and another that thinks we are terrorists. We are neither. Just wondering, how much people are in this forum?

View: https://youtu.be/jIYBod0ge3Y

i'm not a member of such terrorists group known as I.N.C.E.L
I.N.C.E.L stands for International Niggers, Chinks, Europeans and Latinos.

We are united in our collective hatred of ZOG Clown World and will seek and aid in its ultimate destruction at all costs.

Last edited:
We are in the early stages of inceldom becoming a pre-crime. Simply not having a credit history of paying for meals at restaurants and bars will you get you put on a list, and then they can analyze other things like all the recordings of your cell phone calls and website logs, to determine how incel you are.

The FBI is watching all incels regardless if they post on this site or not. They already know if you're an incel and all your communications are already being tapped.

Simply not having a credit history of paying for meals at restaurants and bars will you get you put on a list
Guess I'm safe, I bought dinner for two at a restaurant last year w/ m'card

Unsurprising, inceldom / blackpill theory experiencing a similar cultural explosion online to the one the alt-right experienced in '15 to '16 would be much more societally de-stabalizing than racetards whining about how white people aren't treated fairly in soyciety.
They're scared... and unfortunately for them, they can't stop unless they cross the line and kill me and other blackpill idea proliferators online. I'll be killed eventually for what I do but IDC.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!
-emiliano zapata
Untrue, Whites face systematic discrimination and hatred, and this is an unchageable characteristic.

Incelism is changeable for many and no laws actively target Incels advice a group barring FBI harassment that all politically active dissident people face

OII FBI

Attachments

• 1577654800086.jpg
    1577654800086.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 22
FBI: are you incel? Did you have a blackpill in the past 24 hours?
Me: lol dude, why don't you stop reading 4chan.

As the alt righters stated, it is a clueless conflation of 2 different groups

yes im fascist and incel how did you know?

I don't see why anyone would choose to talk to law enforcement.

These people aren't out to help you. Or help anyone.

Always lawyer up.

I don't see why anyone would choose to talk to law enforcement.

These people aren't out to help you. Or help anyone.

Always lawyer up.

same goes for journalists, and honestly women (unless you're chad)

anyway

so ironic

incel feds who are hated by the left who also hate incels, all of which are non-chad, probably below average and incel as fuck

meaning incels in denial asking others if they're incels

my god

same goes for journalists, and honestly women (unless you're chad)

anyway

so ironic

incel feds who are hated by the left who also hate incels, all of which are non-chad, probably below average and incel as fuck

meaning incels in denial asking others if they're incels

my god

what's also ironic are the users here who are cop-loving right-wing bootlickers

cops are scum

what's also ironic are the users here who are cop-loving right-wing bootlickers

cops are scum

everyone hates everyone unless they conform to their politics

but everyone is subservient to women

so incels are hated by all
because everyone thinks of themselves as a chad who women love

JUST LOL at all of this

delusional crazy men all competing to be the biggest simp

I try to, you know, ideologically commit to everyone's rights. That's why I hate the fucking cops.

yah i don't like them either

the right liked them until they went to gun rallies and tried to bust alt-right
now trump has some control, they're trying to bust the left and the right likes them again
every political side just likes who shares their politics

no one really gives the shit about the constitution or god given rights, tbh

people have no empathy, they just want power

just my opinion

yah i don't like them either

the right liked them until they went to gun rallies and tried to bust alt-right
now trump has some control, they're trying to bust the left and the right likes them again
every political side just likes who shares their politics

no one really gives the shit about the constitution or god given rights, tbh

people have no empathy, they just want power

just my opinion

there are still a handful of civil liberties groups that try to reasonably commit to defending even those who the rest of society considers to be indefensible

If anyone asks if you're an incel, its important to strike them on the face [In grand theft auto]