Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The first person I met here.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
fukkenloser is the first person I met on here. I drew apart from him. I messaged a random reddit account named fukkenloser hoping it was him. is he still around on some discord? PM his discord or name or something.

Anyways, what is the very first person you ever met on this forum? or any related forums?
I heard that he might be dead or something. I also know that he did a speedrun of the incel game lol
Found him.. You guys can talk about the first person you met

Last edited:
I don't know tbh

Not sure but I remember relating to posts by @misanthropekun

Also @Fontaine made good threads, not sure if he's a blackpilled normie or whatever, but still.

@Abomination was the first person that messaged me i remember, free him :feelsree:

I can't remember the first person with whom I conversed or became somewhat acquainted here.

They're probably banned by now tbh.

No idea. I usaully remember avis not usernames..

he joined at around the same time as me, surprised he hasn't made another appeal yet

I think it was @Cuyen tbh. I asked him if he would pm me his pics.

What was your rating for him?
I actually didn't gave him a proper rating. I just told him that he looked pretty decent, and asked him about his ethnicity. If you want to know what i would rate him now, i would probably say that he's a 6 - 6.5.

I actually didn't gave him a proper rating. I just told him that he looked pretty decent, and asked him about his ethnicity. If you want to know what i would rate him now, i would probably say that he's a 6 - 6.5.
He mogs me tbh, I'm subhuman

The first person i met was @Insomniac and @Jazavac

He mogs me aswell, no wonder he isn't active on here anymore.
Yea didn't he just recently start college? He left us subhumans to rot on this forum

The first person I met on looksmax was ItsBritney_bitch
As for here,I don't remember.

@deeptroat @TheOnlyWei @builderseed

Last edited:
I am 2017cel. The members who frequented this place are either mia or banned.

The first PM I received here was just someone insulting me lmao,I deleted it so I don't remember who it was.

I don't know tbh
Screenshot from 2019 10 20 19 42 00

Screenshot from 2019 10 20 19 42 14

Screenshot from 2019 10 20 19 42 23

fukkenloser is the first person I met on here. I drew apart from him. I messaged a random reddit account named fukkenloser hoping it was him. is he still around on some discord? PM his discord or name or something.

Anyways, what is the very first person you ever met on this forum? or any related forums?
I heard that he might be dead or something. I also know that he did a speedrun of the incel game lol
Found him.. You guys can talk about the first person you met

Most memorable users for me in the beginning as of this moment were

@Fontaine
@NEETAndTidy
@PersonalityChad
@Ritalincel
@Zesto

@FukkenLoser was based asf wish he'd comeback. He was either fakecel or he roped tbh

I know there's more but i cant remember them, like that dude with the

laughing light yagami avi
The dude with the boxer that has his face turned to pulp and that nationalist guy who always argued with him but eventually got permed.
No idea. I usaully remember avis not usernames..
It's Over

I PM'd with @RREEEEEEEEE and @IsolationHurts but since I'm an autist I didn't really speak to them more than once.

Fukkenloser is still around, he just spends his days orbiting """femcels""" and whatnot on discord. I had him a few days ago, but my own discord got nuked on friday and I lose all my contacts

6.5 ? lol hes a 5/10, only above average in his country because hes 6/10.

lmao at cuyen being 1.5 points behind chico

6.5 ? lol hes a 5/10, only above average in his country because hes 6/10.

lmao at cuyen being 1.5 points behind chico
Chico is 8.5/10 even now

Chico is 8.5/10 even now
nah its fairly universally agreed that hes a 8/10 which is by default the highest rating for "perfect" looking males

5DB515E6 FBA3 4A1F 9984 7E21AFE1F718

was nice being 10,000cel

it was this cuck @2340922 who was begging about money on paypal