Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The first human recipient of CRISPR gene editing has arrived.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Mr. Johnny Lubin HAD the sickle cell. But CRISPR can edit the genes of human beings who are already born. They've edited his genes so that he doesn't have the sickle cell anymore.

You guys like to talk about gene editing as a way out of inceldom, perhaps it starts now.

Richfags only

The treatment costs literal millions of dollars, yes. For now, anyway.

But give it time, Lubin's success story is the reason they're approving CRISPR for the rest of us.

lifefuel tbh

Buying me sum Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) on the dip.

The treatment costs literal millions of dollars, yes. For now, anyway.

But give it time, Lubin's success story is the reason they're approving CRISPR for the rest of us.
it’s still gonna be hundreds if not thousands of dollars

Shitty poop poor countries won't be getting it any time soon. But rich smart countries will get it. America pays companies $millions for treatments, but those companies are also in America so then we get $million in revenues.

Not in our lifetimes

They took some cells, modified them, and put them back in. That’s still a long way from improving our jawlines, assuming this treatment holds. I also don’t think it’s possible for men to collectively improve our looks. If we all reached a new normal, females would just raise their standards — hypergamy. We need to make it so they no longer gatekeep relationships

I wish i studied to become a dr when i could. now its too late and im ill anyways

Mr. Johnny Lubin HAD the sickle cell. But CRISPR can edit the genes of human beings who are already born. They've edited his genes so that he doesn't have the sickle cell anymore.

You guys like to talk about gene editing as a way out of inceldom, perhaps it starts now.
It won't change your phenotype first of all and second you must be rich to be able to afford this

They took some cells, modified them, and put them back in. That’s still a long way from improving our jawlines, assuming this treatment holds. I also don’t think it’s possible for men to collectively improve our looks. If we all reached a new normal, females would just raise their standards — hypergamy. We need to make it so they no longer gatekeep relationships
Indeed, it won't change phenotype of an already existing person

It won't change your phenotype first of all and second you must be rich to be able to afford this

If you have to change that, why wouldn't editing your DNA change that?

They can give me healthy genes

give me aryan A10s

This nigga gonna have Giga nigga cancer before 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back