Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The first feminist book in history!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
The Book of the City of Ladies

From Wikipedia:

The Book of the City of Ladies or Le Livre de la Cité des Dames (finished by 1405), is perhaps Christine de Pizan's most famous literary work, and it is her second work of lengthy prose. Pizan uses the vernacular French language to compose the book, but she often uses Latin-style syntax and conventions within her French prose. The book serves as her formal response to Jean de Meun's popular Roman de la Rose.

Pizan combats Meun's statements about women by creating an allegorical city of ladies. She defends women by collecting a wide array of famous women throughout history. These women are "housed" in the City of Ladies, which is actually the book. As Pizan builds her city, she uses each famous woman as a building block for not only the walls and houses of the city, but also as building blocks for her thesis. Each woman added to the city adds to Pizan's argument towards women as valued participants in society. She also advocates in favour of education for women.

Comments:
1- The book came from France ( the homeland of all faggots and cucks ).
2- Women could build cities only in their imagination. They wouldn't survive a day without men.
3- Feminism goes back deeper in history which was always the same war between men and women.

Why am I not surprised it came from france

This has changed my mind considerably
Instead of using my hypothetical time machine to travel back to Rome and be a centurion, I'll be the crude assassin that beheads all the cucks that published, illustrated and praised this horrendously shitty "book"