Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The first ban appeal ever on the site, and definitely one of the funniest ones I've ever read.

When will people understand that females cannot be incel?

Just take the pigpill already

Nov2017cels genocide. She'd have probably rejected me anyway.

She’s probably one of the landwhales that frequents cucktears now tbh

hard to hear "femcels" as they talk with chad cock in their mouths

1 post and she already mentioned the fact that she's a womyn.
they can't help themself from using their holes to get attention.

Serge was too nice to her ngl

why do foids like larping here so much

Last edited:
Lmao I actually saw that earlier. JFL at foids wanting attention this badly

But I promise I will make you all sorry one day

How'd that work out, I wonder...

Image result for too long didnt read gif

also fuck that foid infiltrator

How hard was it to simply larp

She’s probably one of the landwhales that frequents cucktears now tbh

I think most femcels are actually fairly good looking women that think they deserve something really special, so they probably consider going on Tinder/online dating beneath them and want to be approached by Chad in real life.

I remember seeing a pic here of that one girl who complained about being some sort of femcel and posted a pic of herself and she was a very good looking white girl in her teens with astronomically high SMV. Her problem was basically that no one approached her. IMO it was probably one of those cases where the girl is actually too good looking and normies think she's above their league or something so she doesn't get approached often. A week later she decided to approach a guy herself and immediately got a date of course.

I think that's the case with most of femcels. They want to get something really special and romantic with a good looking guy and are depressed because it doesn't happen exactly the way they wanted it to happen.

The actual ugly girls are probably just having a time of their life with Tinder and are probably just happy that they can get a good looking guy to pump and dump them. Most femcels are probably at least average looking, but just not Stacy tier.

Lmao! Femcels don't exist. Even a fat nasty hogbeast can be pumped and dumped by Chad and have 9000+ orbiters. They just call themselves femcels because either Chad pumped then dumped them or Chad won't glance her way at all, but they're average or ugly guys wanting to bang her, yet she ignores them because their not Chads, so they label themselves femcels and bitch online about Chads not wanting to fuck them.

bet everything i own that whale has gotten into relationship with a guy who mogs her since that appeal was made

repeat after me - female incels cannot exist.

"But I promise I will make you all sorry one day." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Female
Incel

Choose one

Datemogs me. Yes, she was tolling like all women do, charging for what should be free.