Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the final solution for bullying

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I can finally and confidently say I have a decisive solution for bullying. I have designed an educational ecosystem in which no one gets bullied regardless of their genetics, background or autism.

instead of the bullshit bullying awareness takes our soyciety have, that does absolutely jackshit to help bullied ones (see lance hindt case) kikes will never allow your society to actually help those who are bullied and lowlives to build a more coherent society. they want the opposite of that. that's why bully awareness bullshit never works. but here's what can actually work:

1-their is a governoring body that enrolls bullied students in special programs. these programs allow them to skip some of their curricular courses, train and get educated about the causes of bullying, it's effects on the long term on the lives of bullied victims and how to prevent it. this program will also include trt and hgh cycles if the training phase didn't work.

2-these bullied students will also be taught about their countries law in preparation for them to enroll in local law enforcement units and police. so instead of enrolling bums and niggers who live on crack, you get to enroll young men with a sense of justice due to their past and carefully sculpt their skills with your mold as you wish.
this will guarantee that those people will be benefitable and dependable in the future, as it paves the way for their future.

3-concealed carry (unironically). those selected in these law enforcement will train for weapon handling early in their life. they will be taught not to use it, only in real dangerous situations which can harm them and they're left with no other option to defend themselves. they will be trained to shoot chad jr. in the leg.

of course, bullied students won't be able to defend themselves in some cases even if they were trained and roided. some bullied ones get ganged on. concealed carry is the only effective form of defense in these situations.

there you go. bullying unironically solved.

Last edited:
Also add

Two tier policing for the bullies who do it on pack
The authority must always side with the bullied

Also label those bullies with "neurotic thuggery offender" for a lifetime criminal offenses

I can finally and confidently say I have a decisive solution for bullying. I have designed an educational ecosystem in which no one gets bullied regardless of their genetics, background or autism.

instead of the bullshit bullying awareness takes our soyciety have, that does absolutely jackshit to help bullied ones (see lance hindt case) kikes will never allow your society to actually help those who are bullied and lowlives to build a more coherent society. they want the opposite of that. that's why bully awareness bullshit never works. but here's what can actually work:

1-their is a governoring body that enrolls bullied students in special programs. these programs allow them to skip some of their curricular courses, train and get educated about the causes of bullying, it's effects on the long term on the lives of bullied victims and how to prevent it. this program will also include trt and hgh cycles if the training phase didn't work.

2-these bullied students will also be taught about their countries law in preparation for them to enroll in local law enforcement units and police. so instead of enrolling bums and niggers who live on crack, you get to enroll young men with a sense of justice due to their past and carefully sculpt their skills with your mold as you wish.
this will guarantee that those people will be benefitable and dependable in the future, as it paves the way for their future.

3-concealed carry (unironically). those selected in these law enforcement will train for weapon handling early in their life. they will be taught not to use it, only in real dangerous situations which can harm them and they're left with no other option to defend themselves. they will be trained to shoot chad jr. in the leg.

of course, bullied students won't be able to defend themselves in some cases even if they were trained and roided. some bullied ones get ganged on. concealed carry is the only effective form of defense in these situations.

there you go. bullying unironically solved.
I have a better solution. Gas all bullies.

Soyciety will never solve bullying because it's ran by bullies

The only solution to bullying: ROPE