Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The final lesbian rant

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Taking a step back, and understanding the society we live in has helped me find the final answers in this lesbian saga.

Feminism, making it so men and women are equals, destroying masculinity in hopes of femininity.

Birth Control, the world changer. Women are not expected to have children until their 30s these days, meaning all of that time in between they are fooling around with birth control or “finding themselves”. Women will date other women because they have no plan for the future, they are on a hedonistic high, all until they crash when they’re 30. (Also Chadsexual).

In conclusion modern feminism made it so women don’t need men in any sense except for hedonistic desires that they can easily get from other women.

I think the reason why there are so many lesbians is because young girls are exposed to eachother at a young age by dancing and picking clothes together and seeing eachother in underwear and the fact that being lesbian is not as bad as being a faggot (socially). So because there is nothing to stop them and being the curious irrational shits that they are, theyll bring up shit like that to eachother (because they already seen eachother naked multiple times) then try to fuck and ending up liking it.

Lesbians do not exist, all foids are Chadsexual

I read it last night and I used a few of the points he made. Great article, definitely going to read it multiple times.
I follow the daily stormer / Anglin since his Total Fascism blog he started in 2013. Pure goldmine