Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final and ultimate cuck for a man is believing society, his government, and his family has his back

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Normies they actually believe this by default.

His own government hates him so bad, they won't even admit when there is a deadly virus outbreak. His fellow citizens won't even avoid coughing on him, and women can't even stop treating him like dog with rabies every time he has an interaction with one. His dad more than likely shits on him for never bringing a woman home, even though his dad gave him shitty ass genes.

The ultimate cuck, believing in everyone when they wanted you dead the entire time.

His dad more than likely shits on him for never bringing a woman home, even though his dad gave him shitty ass genes.
this is fucking brutal as hell

Sounds like me

I don't get how normies get so bluepilled

Also no one gives you good advice, they're either bluepilled or want to see you fail.

Cucks me (literally)

That’s very cucked

The ultimate cuck, believing in everyone when they wanted you dead the entire time.

I'll never understand why incels still trust their families and friends. They all hate you, whether you realize that yet or not.

I'll never understand why incels still trust their families and friends. They all hate you, whether you realize that yet or not.

Took me until I was fucking 30 to realize that

Normies they actually believe this by default.

His own government hates him so bad, they won't even admit when there is a deadly virus outbreak. His fellow citizens won't even avoid coughing on him, and women can't even stop treating him like dog with rabies every time he has an interaction with one. His dad more than likely shits on him for never bringing a woman home, even though his dad gave him shitty ass genes.

Highest IQ post on the forum. JFL at being a willing, subservient dog for the psycopathic Jewish and government elite who see you as nothing more than an expendable tool. "Muh GUBMENT, MUH SOYCIETY, MUHH FAMILY." Most "humans" are legitimately low IQ, nonsentient BUGMEN

JFL @ still having "friends" as an incel.

TRP, MGTOW and such Manosphere zones discuss this albeit indirectly.

They all struggle to come to terms with the truth that OP posted. That you are alone and everything you say to deny it is cope.

Also no one gives you good advice, they're either bluepilled or want to see you fail.
Anyone with worthwhile advice that knows it works won't give it to you for free.
If there was a guy here that knew how to ascend with Stacy he wouldn't give it out unless he was megadumb.
My drinking buddy has some Internet scheme he uses to NEET and he never talks about specifics. It's a doggy dog world

its a cold world

Anyone with worthwhile advice that knows it works won't give it to you for free.
If there was a guy here that knew how to ascend with Stacy he wouldn't give it out unless he was megadumb.
My drinking buddy has some Internet scheme he uses to NEET and he never talks about specifics. It's a doggy dog world

True

JFL @ still having "friends" as an incel.
i think i had some years ago guess where they are now NOWHERE to be seen. just goes to show friends aint shit. one member here said he thinks he could count on irl friends LOL

family is different i do think few do care about you.

It is sad when you realize that. Luckily for black people the family unit is broken anyways, and since I am Incel I am a percieved as a different species by other black people.

If you are an average or below average man, you are all alone in this world, there are no friends, no love for you. Only value you will ever have is the labor/money others can extort from you for their own personal gain.

This is the reality.

If you are an average or below average man, you are all alone in this world, there are no friends, no love for you. Only value you will ever have is the labor/money others can extort from you for their own personal gain.

This is the reality.
Based and realitypilled

Sometimes it’s hard to avoid the gaslighting though

I agree. Participating in a society that actively hates you is beyond cucked

Based OP

You are expendable as far as everyone else is concerned. Never forget that.

Realizing your family hates you just as much as everyone else is one of the hardest pills to swallow. Actions speak louder than words.
Sometimes it’s hard to avoid the gaslighting though
That's how they manipulate you into thinking you're the bad guy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back