Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The few lucky guys who eventually get the chance at some sort of relationship will want a younger one won't they???

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I've not seen this discussed on here much but I was watching a YouTube video about the 80/20 situation and this guy was saying that basically as we all know women are going to be fucking around with only the best until age hits them like a brick which for most is like 28+. At this point these 8+ guys will primarily be looking for prime girls of any looks value rather than those past their prime.

The girls who actually do have looks will manage to settle down with an 8+ while obviously the ones who don't will have 2 options:-

- Become an elderly whore where the only way of attracting a man is to dress like a 19 year old slut and make yourself the easiest option and carry on having one night stands forever
- Settle for a man who is lesser on the looks scale than what you are used to and make the most of it

The problem with this is a lot of men are more and more aware of this shit and while perpetually single men like us would no doubt jump at the chance at a few bangs with a woman whether she is ugly, average or otherwise a lot of us would certainly not want to get into a long term relationship with her once she is past her prime.

I mean what's the point? Sex now and again with a woman who is unattractive to you and past it? Not many men are gonna fall for that. If the guy himself is like a 3/10 and the woman is too then that's fair enough but there are guys literally in the average realm who are being left in the dirt these days.

However if she was a young average girl then that's a whole other story. And what this guy was saying is that eventually most guys like us will be thinking fuck it what's the point and we will be that used to our single lives that we won't even want to get into a relationship with a 28+ year old woman besides for a few quick bangs so these women will be pretty much left behind too. Boohoo I know but it shows that this situation damages things drastically for everyone.

If a 5 knew she was a 5 like they did years ago and got with a 5 then problem solved. Now you have 5 and 6 guys who are stuck playing games and watching YouTube forever.