Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The feudalism of the modern world means only one thing for men: be a top level performer, or rot and die.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 17h 3m
In a demanding, chaotic, rapidly changing, and hyper-reactive mature civilization such as ours, only constant top level of performance with unyielding stress-resistance can offer solace and a path to fulfillment, transcendence and bliss. Anything less, and you are doomed to squirm around as an insect at the bottom of the darkest and deepest of shitholes. Without a stress resistant physiology, you will be promptly sent to the butchers to be slaughtered. This is the way of the modern world, perform or die, no other alternative. Performance rules every aspect of the male existence, whether its about sexual performance, career performance, athletic performance, mental performance. In the third world where both the pace of life and demand for quality and quantity is low, one can find some respite, but the price of that respite is the acceptance of one's inferiority which is hard because we all want the best, even if we don't deserve it.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
73d 6h 46m
Cope, Chad can chill and will slay

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 17h 3m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cope, Chad can chill and will slay
I am actually talking about Chad. Only Chad has the kind of stress resistant and dominant physiology needed to achieve high sexual and athletic performance.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 6h 46m
wereqryan said:
I am actually talking about Chad. Only Chad has the kind of stress resistant and dominant physiology needed to achieve high sexual and athletic performance.
Not necessarily. Most CEO’s are normie looking or incel tier

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 18h 57m
For real, once I’m out of college I’ll have to wageslave for years until I can have enough money to enjoy high level copes. I’ve thought about how my life would be if I was born into an isolated tribe in the Amazon, it would be much more boring but I’d probably have a wife and kids. I have all of the luxuries of the modern world like medicine, plumbing, and housing but still can’t have sex. Sure it’s comfy but I feel unfulfilled at the same time.
Copexodius Maximus said:
Not necessarily. Most CEO’s are normie looking or incel tier

Tony Robins mogs 99% of men.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Adaptive Manipulator
113d 23h 44m
tldr: the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 17h 3m
Languishingrn said:
if I was born into an isolated tribe in the Amazon, it would be much more boring but I’d probably have a wife and kids. I have all of the luxuries of the modern world like medicine, plumbing, and housing but still can’t have sex. Sure it’s comfy but I feel unfulfilled at the same time.
For most men, this is the paradox of our time.
Pixycel said:
tldr: the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
Not for Chads and foids, but for the rest of us men, yes. Industrial revolution has only raised the standard of performance which everyone demands. Standards of pretty much anything and everything from sport, to art, to cinema, to STEM, have all gone up, which makes it very difficult for those who don't have the genetics to keep up with the demand.

Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Elma enjoyer
★★★★★
215d 3h 51m
Chad worship ngl

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 17h 3m
Speedloader said:
Chad worship ngl
Not worship. I'm just describing the tragic reality we are in.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 18m
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
It is very brutal being low IQ and mediocre! I fucking hate how hard it is for me to even understand basic data structures. I spend hours upon hours to grasp the concept and while High IQ Changs and Chadpreets understand them with ease. I spend hours going to conferences to network and get shit success while Chads gets whores, Cucks flocking to him!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Speedloader

Speedloader

Average Elma enjoyer
★★★★★
215d 3h 51m
wereqryan said:
Not worship. I'm just describing the tragic reality we are in.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 17h 3m
Transcended Trucel said:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
It is very brutal being low IQ and mediocre! I fucking hate how hard it is for me to even understand basic data structures. I spend hours upon hours to grasp the concept and while High IQ Changs and Chadpreets understand them with ease.
Eventually that kind of labor took a lot out of me. I had to quit. My IQ level wasn't meant for STEMmaxxing.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 6h 46m
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 6h 46m
B

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
109d 20h 35m
I'm lazy and very anxiety prone. It's hell.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
218d 17h 3m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Where’s the gigachad?
JFL! Look at his gigachad height and frame.

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Officer
★★★★
24d 18h 7m
As a ugly man you need to work your ass of way more than normal looking guys. The halo caused by youe uglyness sets you automatically behind non-ugly males. You need to work harder and have bigger value.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Luminary
★★★★★
82d 7h 48m
the only thing that matters in life is how much unprotected sex you have from sluts

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
73d 6h 46m
wereqryan said:
JFL! Look at his gigachad height and frame.
True, he’s a height mogger but his face doesn’t look better than average.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★
6d 17h 12m
im worth nothing

Y

your personality

Transcendental
★★★★★
154d 14h 8m
wereqryan said:
Performance rules every aspect of the male existence, whether its about sexual performance, career performance, athletic performance, mental performance.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8