Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The fesikh pill is honestly brutal

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You think of all the people in the world, each of them has something they can be proud of. Black people got ghetto hip hop culture, curries got curry (better than nothing), ricecels have anime/manga as well as many other things, white people got too many things to count. The only thing my people have is disgusting fermented salted fish...
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know why this is so hard to cope with, the racepill destroyed me, the Zabbaleen pill was worse, but I don't think I can survive the fesikh pill.

Dude sandniggers once unironically held the world's largest empire at several points

As a historycel, I can easily say you have much to be proud of of your history

Stop hating your own race
Dude sandniggers once unironically held the world's largest empire at several points

We are the world's most pathetic subhumans, street shitting curries are better than us.

You think of all the people in the world, each of them has something they can be proud of. Black people got ghetto hip hop culture, curries got curry (better than nothing), ricecels have anime/manga as well as many other things, white people got too many things to count. The only thing my people have is disgusting fermented salted fish...
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know why this is so hard to cope with, the racepill destroyed me, the Zabbaleen pill was worse, but I don't think I can survive the fesikh pill.
What about the sex with goats pill.

Cuck stfu Arabs were shit. “Largest empires” sure in abunch of sand lmao

We literally have the arabs to thank for preserving Roman knowledge that helped lead to the Renaissance.
oh yeah yeah shut up arabs were shit and only prospered because Iberia was fighting itself (And they aren't even white) and the byzantines were falling apart.

Once muslims got near any actual whites (Tours, Vienna, etc) they got fucking slammed.

Fesikh is unironically the most disgusting filth that can still be considered food to ever exist.

Honestly I can’t think of any sand food I actually like. brutal culinary retardation pill

All of the glory has turned to ashes. I could cope with my ancestors conquering the Iberian peninsula once upon a time, but ultimately my people have been absolutely annihilated and humiliated by the Spanish and French. There is nothing to be proud of as a sandnigga in 2020. It's over.
How the fuck the sandniggers end up being so useless when they were so advanced and powerful in the past?

That dont look so good tbh

yeah tbh curries are slayers

There's some leftover in my house, I'm honestly terrified of trying it.

They fuck their cousins, not goats
Are you this much of a sandnigger. I’m a sandnigger but not this much.

At least you guys kept Israel as slaves

Looks absolutely disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
What's wrong with sandniggers?

over for ethnics

Cuck stfu Arabs were shit. “Largest empires” sure in abunch of sand lmao
Egyptians, babylonians, sumerians, persians, and many others are also sand niggers and pretty much made human civilization.
maxresdefault.jpg

you've been fesikh coping before I joined this forum.
wow

its so brutal, that you are forced to repeat it over and over at nauseam.