Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The female's world cup disgust me

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
A bunch of dykes trying to imitate men while the media says it's perfectly fine if a woman wants to be like men. Every time I look at those female players, I feel nothing but disgust. Imagine being a father who raises his daughter with all the love in the world just for her to turn into a soccer-loving dyke. No amount of money in the world can make up for the lack of dignity that those femoids have lost, they're the worst the world has to offer. They're lesbians who teach nothing but sin to the future generations. This is what you get when you raise a daughter without the leather belt. If a young girl says she wants to play soccer like a man, it's a father's duty to spank her ass with a belt so that she'll never repeat something like that again.

What happened to the woman who was happy to support her husband and raise the children? the modern woman wants to compete against men. It would be completely fine if men were playing and those women were there as cheerleaders, but I find it unacceptable when a woman wants to copy a man's behaviour.

Look at the people who support this degeneracy: big corporations, the media, the government. If those three majors components are the primary supporters of feminism and homosexuality, then you can be certain that the causes they advocate are evil. They're only interest is to make money, and they'll go to any lengths to fill up their bank account.

When a father allows his daughter to imitate man, he's supporting evil, he's throwing his daughter to ferocious lions and that man deserves to be beaten up. If a man supports degeneracy he's as much to blame as the women, and he deserves nothing but pain either.

same tbh. They cant even play football only soys and feminists watch that shit anyway.
I bet bobby fischer would be a better football Player than any foid.

i would not mind having a football player as a daughter. better than many other jobs + she earns ok amount of money if shes good.

Well to be honest soccer is considered a female sport in some countries.

Every time I look at those female players, I feel nothing but disgust.
That's how I feel when it comes to 3D females in general. Between their facial expressions, mannerisms, and clothing, I feel an ambivalent mixture of revulsion and sexual attraction. It's like my body wants them, but my mind feels otherwise.

There was a semi-pro female soccer player at the gym I use to goto, and she was very intimidating, very muscular legs and overall mogged half the guys in the gym. Dunno why a woman would ever do that to herself.

@tehgymcel420

still think ethnics are worse at soccer than females?

only in cucked countries. A healthy nation wouldn't allow its women to play sports.
I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they don't play together with men and are not allowed to dress slutty.

I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they don't play together with men and are not allowed to dress slutty.

typical cucked anglo world view.

There was a semi-pro female soccer player at the gym I use to goto, and she was very intimidating, very muscular legs and overall mogged half the guys in the gym. Dunno why a woman would ever do that to herself.
abs also dont look good on females tbh.

legit no1 care about that shit

So that's why jewgle had a thing pandering female soccer players. I would never watch this, i'd rather watch paint dry. Maybe if the female players were naked i'd watch it, there's a reason why female voleyball makes so much sucess.

Sport is a healty habit and can teach some values if done properly tbh.

Sports teach lesbianism and homosexuality. God knows what goes on in those locker rooms during shower time

Sports teach lesbianism and homosexuality. God knows what goes on in those locker rooms during shower time
I am not sure of that, besides all women are basically bisexual so you don't really have to teach them anything.

Biggest pile of shite ever, typical of the BBC to show even show it

females sports are comedic

haven't watched 1 second of any world cup since 2014

I don’t even watch or think about that crap. It’s garbage

@tehgymcel420

still think ethnics are worse at soccer than females?
When I made that thread the only ethnics I had in mind were curries, sand people, and ricecels, they are worse than females. I forgot that ethnic also includes Brazilians and blacks who are better than females.

i dont care about sports and if i did i would never watch female sports

When I made that thread the only ethnics I had in mind were curries, sand people, and ricecels, they are worse than females. I forgot that ethnic also includes Brazilians and blacks who are better than females.
It’s over then.

Watching females play a sport - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
While chad fucks them in the locker room, after they´ve finished their game.

Any male would be a better athlete than these foids. Biology proves it because of our muscles and our bodies, foids muscles are weaker than most men's muscles naturally.

It is boring to watch