Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The female next door wants to destroy me completely

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
It never stops. She is now outside in the garden and I can see her from the attic. She is currently bathing in the sun showing off her body. Why is she doing that? It has to stop.

just coom to her bro

What age does she look, also does she have a nice ass?

go AM her with a van
:feelskek:

She wants those Aryan Genes buddy boyo

good that i only have old fucks as neighbors

I should jump out from the attic down to her in order show off my dominance and my strength.

Younger than me, has a decent body, she is also blonde like me and therefore she hates me.
Lock her inside your attic and properly punish her.

Stop looking you creepy pervert :feels:

I feel your pain brother. Can't you go to the garden and start reading a book or something just to make her uncomfortable and leave.

Genuinely wank off to her

Time to play sniper with your dick
full

Attic?Mogs me to self harm

Throw water balloons at her.

Lift her and throw her on the ground.

she wants you to have fun with her.

It never stops. She is now outside in the garden and I can see her from the attic. She is currently bathing in the sun showing off her body. Why is she doing that? It has to stop.

Imagine the irony if this idiot actually approached, got laid and mocks us with his shitposting.

Imagine having a hole intentionally flex her body within your sight.

I can't, I am too sub-human
Imagine if this idiot actually already boned her and we're simply getting trolled with his shit thread.

Imagine if this idiot actually already boned her and we're simply getting trolled with his shit thread.
The existence of chadcels.co is beyond brutal. Tbh, some posters probably already do this, and we will never know.

Attic?Mogs me to self harm

Brutal attic pill.

She most likely wants me dead.

Imagine the irony if this idiot actually approached, got laid and mocks us with his shitposting.

How exactly should I approach her though? I was literally looking down at her from my attic. I would have to go over and first off I would have to talk to her parents... and then I need to get access to their garden where she lied bathing in the sun. That will never happen.

That will never happen. I only talked to her once. It was this time where we moved houses and I was alone for a short period of time. She was going around looking for her cat. I never talked to her again since then.

Offer her a ride in your BMW.

I misunderstood the title of the thread as her destroying you in a sexual way and I thought it wad a bait thread ngl

Gets a nice NN show.

Complains.

kids these days...

Keep us updated on this particular matter.

I had this mulatta slut that would sunbathe all the time. I used to lie down and watch her while rubbing my dick against the sofa. Would cum when she'd get up and a good view of her body was visible.

Take some Creeps.

I had this mulatta slut that would sunbathe all the time. I used to lie down and watch her while rubbing my dick against the sofa. Would cum when she'd get up and a good view of her body was visible.

Just imagining it my cortisol is rising.