Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The female gender name should legally and officially be changed to ‘privileged’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title say, the female gender name should legally and officially be changed to ‘privileged’ since women really are privileged, barley any exceptions so for example public toilets would still be called ‘Male toilets’ for men and female toilets would be called ‘Privileged toilets’ and when signing paper work for whatever the paper work is about and when the paper work has a question related to gender, if male, you just have to tick male but if female, you would have to tick the privileged box, this is the way it should be because then it would be more socially accepted to call women what they are, privileged.

Give me my incel bathrooms already. Why I got to share with drunk chads all the time.

Give me my incel bathrooms already. Why I got to share with drunk chads all the time.
I see your point, man, I see your point.

It should be changed to cunty narcassastic virtue signaling hypocritical childlike over privileged mayo chuggers.

Females shouldn't be treated as one of the two genders of the species Homo sapiens. They should be treated as what they are, mere sexual objects. This is the only social status I recognize in females.
I don't even see them as human anymore