Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity THE FEMALE GAZE is just as trashy as the male gaze

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I think some dudebros are overcomplicating what the female gaze is. The female gaze to me is how much yaoi energy is this dude bringing off. Does he seem like a tall prettyboy that fucks other tall pretty boys in a Christian Grey sort of way. This is the female gaze, at its most basic. I don't particularly enjoy how the LAMESTREAM are trying to virtue signal that the female gaze is a good thing, when in fact, it's even more exclusionary. In the same way certain men can have BIG DICK ENERGY by being Andrew Tate like, they can alternatively femalegazemaxx by being more like BTS or Timothee Chalamet.

The point is-- if you are, short, ethnic, ugly. DONT EVEN TRY. At least with the male gaze, you have manlets like Stallone to cope. But you will never see a figure that captures the female gaze without perfect porcelain skin. Have you ever seen a yaoi featuring only short ethnic men???

FUCK NO. It's all basically ultratall kpop niggas that are pretty much gay. Femalegazemaxxing pretty much beats the whole purpose of trying to fuck a bitch, because you basically have to do gay shit

Last edited:
Fuck prettyboymaxxing

Just lol @ doing anything to try to appeal to women.

I spend more than 6 hours online everyday and still have no idea what you're trying to say

Fuck tails the faggot with his bs advice jfl in a year or so he will tell us to inject estrogen to stop our hair from falling and keep a smooth skin

The mainstream media tries to lie about how looks = a good personality. "Oh, he's Chad? It's because he's a good guy and he works out and stays in shape." Funny how they're always obsessed with telling me to get in shape but with women even advising such a thing is fat shaming.

Male gaze permits anything
Female gaze permits anything with Chad

Dude it's like I don't want to do all the shit just to get trash in the end, o body count and hypothetically speaking if I had good looks and maxed I have ran through roasties to pick from, like wtf is that? Meanwhile these foids can choose a virgin male or vice versa

no foids are actually attracted to kpop u retard

The mainstream media tries to lie about how looks = a good personality. "Oh, he's Chad? It's because he's a good guy and he works out and stays in shape." Funny how they're always obsessed with telling me to get in shape but with women even advising such a thing is fat shaming.
do you remember the article that said "why do plus size women not like obese men" :feelsclown: :feelskek: