Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Feds should give wade wilson the death penalty

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Come on many @fedcel DO YER JOB THE WOMEN WANT HIM OUT SO THEY CAN GET US ALL that’s some criminal shit right there. How can I eat my McNuggets IF HE WILL EAT MY FACE

i want them to do it just so the foids can seethe

Foids from Seattle to Vladivostok would be wailing.

DO IT

In a more just world, Chads would receive more punitive sentencing. Your typical Chad is born into a life of privilege, leisure and extasy. Their genetics have pretty much set them up to succeed in life. They have no reason to ever commit crimes. It's even worse than when a normie or an incel breaks the law as it reflects true evil.

In a more just world, Chads would receive more punitive sentencing. Your typical Chad is born into a life of privilege, leisure and extasy. Their genetics have pretty much set them up to succeed in life. They have no reason to ever commit crimes. It's even worse than when a normie or an incel breaks the law as it reflects true evil.
Erenyeager Isn’t true evil fed..

fed worship thread

the feds should commit mass seppuku for being gay

Knowing this world, he'll be out on "good behavior" in 10 years and get a book deal.

Knowing this world, he'll be out on "good behavior" in 10 years and get a book deal.
Then brutally kill another foid and a child maybe because he’s bored they always let the actual bad people go and meanwhile guys like me are somehow the evil ones just for venting on some niche site

Last edited:
I would like him to be freed personally. He kills foids.