Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Fate Of Sisyphus

S

SlappyDippySlim

Banned
-
Sisyphus was a king in Greek Mythology that had offended Zeus for thinking himself smarter than him so Zeus punished him by sending him to hell and made him forever have to try and roll a large boulder up a steep mountain only to have it roll back down again. Despite that he had to forever labor in pointless effort, Sisyphus eventually came to accept his fate anyway that despite himself there were still beautiful things in this world like the sky and sunset and the singing of birds and the cool breeze. He accepted that he was part of all this beauty, and from this Sisyphus found acceptance and meaning in his own struggling existence. This is a thread to discuss this aspect of possible black pill lifestyle.

Remember reading that I thought of it as myself

Incels should read The Stranger, by Albert Camus.

Lol that guy sounds like a cuck.
Why does he care if there are still beautiful things in the world if he can never experience them? He is stuck in hell pushing that boulder for eternity.

Or Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka. If I remember the story correctly, the main protagonist (Gregor Samsa) is basically an incel. Beware though, the majority of the story is morbid and absurd.

Sisyphus didn't find meaning, he was driven mad from his burden.

Lol that guy sounds like a cuck.
Why does he care if there are still beautiful things in the world if he can never experience them? He is stuck in hell pushing that boulder for eternity.
if you were stuck in hellish misery and had the option to focus on something more pleasant and something other than your misery, would you still choose to only on your misery?

Sisyphus didn't find meaning, he was driven mad from his burden.
if any of the relief found in madness can take one's focus off his misery, is madness strictly a bad thing?

Madness is just another form of cope
then as of now i'll keep searching for better endings than the rope or ER. I didn't go through 36 years of bipolar bullshit just to piss it all away.

if any of the relief found in madness can take one's focus off his misery, is madness strictly a bad thing?
It was madness in the sense that Zues's curse was designed specifically so the bolder only rolled out of the way the second he thought that he had it at the top. It was designed to toy with him, and prove the superiority of the gods.

Ah It seems like you like Camus

It was madness in the sense that Zues's curse was designed specifically so the bolder only rolled out of the way the second he thought that he had it at the top. It was designed to toy with him, and prove the superiority of the gods.
the interpretation i heard was a bit different but i guess the story changes when told by different sources.

My favorite camus reading is La Peste. Theres an incel (or just a fucking looser, i dont remember) character that i felt very identified with.
When the disease spreads, and the city becomes hell, the incelish character is the only one that actually enjoys the situation, because everyone now suffers as he has suffered all his life lol

if you were stuck in hellish misery and had the option to focus on something more pleasant and something other than your misery, would you still choose to only on your misery?

The problem is that we can see that everyone is not just-pushing-a-fucking-rock-for-no-reason while they ignore or delude themselves about our situation. So we feel like outcasts.

Im completely drunk, just saying.

My favorite camus reading is La Peste. Theres an incel (or just a fucking looser, i dont remember) character that i felt very identified with.
When the disease spreads, and the city becomes hell, the incelish character is the only one that actually enjoys the situation, because everyone now suffers as he has suffered all his life lol

The problem is that we can see that everyone is not just-pushing-a-fucking-rock-for-no-reason while they ignore or delude themselves about our situation. So we feel like outcasts.

Good idea, i think i'll just start getting hammered too.

A long time ago, I had an oldcel friend and L'etranger was his favorite novel. I've read the Plague but didn't like it much.

My favorite incel novel will always be Frankenstein.

Good idea, i think i'll just start getting hammered too.

Enjoy :feelsokman:

A long time ago, I had an oldcel friend and L'etranger was his favorite novel. I've read the Plague but didn't like it much.

My favorite incel novel will always be Frankenstein.

Will give it a try someday.
Your signature hurts like anal rape

Roughly 3-4 years ago i started trolling Evalion in her discord chat and during that time i found i was too awkward for people to chat with online because of all the random and off things I typed and spoke. It was driving me absolutely crazy because to me it seemed like i was barely starting to talk to someone when they would suddenly just drop out from the conversation and go silent. I couldn't figure why i got the same reaction from the guys in MGTOW until recently i found out about incels. With all the lovely fun times in my life prior to this everything finally made sense.

sisyphus is a coper

so what is there besides coping?

There's only one other altERnative, and you know damn well what it is.
I'll just go be a crazy stupid asshole troll and piss off people online with the delusion that i'll get laid somehow. Its not the wisest option for me but its still healthier than going ER.

I'm taking the Beavis and Butthead pill. When it came to being incels while still having a good time those two fuckers were absolute einstiens.

I'm taking the Beavis and Butthead pill. When it came to being incels while still having a good time those two fuckers were absolute einstiens.

True kek
I wish i was that low iq and inhib.