Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The fate of future incels

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
Do any knowledgeable incels want to explain what they think the fate of incels is in the face of genetic engineering? Chads/stacies already self-select among themselves, and normies try to maximize chad/stacy attributes when finding partners; but do you think normies will accelerate chad/stacy attributes once it becomes available to consumers? What will stop an incel from producing a chad :feelshehe: ? I'm a brainlet on the subject.

Do any knowledgeable incels want to explain what they think the fate of incels is in the face of genetic engineering? Chads/stacies already self-select among themselves, and normies try to maximize chad/stacy attributes when finding partners; but do you think normies will accelerate chad/stacy attributes once it becomes available to consumers? What will stop an incel from producing a chad :feelshehe: ? I'm a brainlet on the subject.

Chad's will sleep with Sub-5 toilets and tomorrow's incels will look like today's Chad's. But as hypergamy is unstoppable being a 7 foot tall muscular lean billionaire is going to be Truecel statistics in 2040.

I don't think genetic engineering is ever actually gonna be implemented unless blackpill is accepted but manlets maybe be eliminated because that's just common knowledge I don't think they will engineering anything for face except maybe eye color and they won't touch race