Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The fate of all ricecel manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
2vg0te6gufi61.png

B-But height and race don't matter, just become rich and famous and people will respect you brah :feelsclown:

High Status and Shit Gentics = Don't mean shit
All fucking shit and Superior Genetics = You Win Automatically

genetics are everything. Compare him to jeremy meeks, and you know it's over.

This is just normie coping, of course he would be much better off if he was taller, but I would still rather be him than some 6ft normie. He is at the top of his game and can likely still get a very good partner due to status alone.

Last edited:
2vg0te6gufi61.png

B-But height and race don't matter, just become rich and famous and people will respect you brah :feelsclown:
@Wizard32 @shii410 could he shotamaxx maby?????????

Ricecel + manlet = gigaover

He even looks good for a ricecel, but will never be desired by any femoid.

I always feel sorry for dudes with ugly faces, but never really for manlets.

This is just normie coping, of course he would be much better off if he was taller, but I would still rather be him than some 6ft normie. He is at the top of his game and can likely still get a very good partner due to status alone.
Yeah, he could probably get a foid to let him betabux her while she fucks Chad.

@Wizard32 @shii410 could he shotamaxx maby?????????
there is definitely some foid out there willing to shotamax that guy

yeah being short/effeminate is usually bad for you in daitng scene but if you have shota face (would say this guy does) there's some shotacon-seeking minority of women I think open to it...

of course we should be wary of that as probably 90% of them are fujoshi who instead of wanting to fuck you want to watch some other guy fuck you

I feel for the guy. He has my frame.
Indeed. All ricecels who are good at something, even video games, can easily get top tier foids because of status alone.

Last edited: