Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Fatcel Experience: Schrodingers Incel?

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
The fatcel experience is one that is rarely discussed in this form, especially considering the large amount of fat users on here, as indicated by this poll by ilieknothing, which shows that around a third of users are fat:

First of all I want to make a distinction between different types of fatcels. There are ones who were ugly when they were skinny, so their life brutalized them to the point that they coped with food. These ones are truecels, no doubt. There are the others, which I think is the majority, that have been fat their whole life. They were victims of neglectful or ignorant parents. Most of these users have never seen what they look like underneath the fat and have never known if they have potential to ascend.

As a fatcel since my toddler years, I can attest that being one has traumatized me beyond repair. I believe that fatceldom in younger years can be a cause of mentalceldom as well. Being made fun of ever since you can remember, the girls being repulsed by you, even your parents, the ones responsible for your predicament, make fun of you for it. This treatment either results in an extremely shy, timid type of fat guy, or a very thugmaxxed, tough demeanor. The first one creates incels, the second don't seem to have many problems attracting foids. It is the exact experience of any other ugly guy, but in this case you don't know if it would have been different if you weren't fat. You may be a chad underneath everything the whole time.

This is why I call fatcels "Schrodingers Incel", or rather "Schrodingers Truecel". Fatcels are incels, no doubt, because they fit the definition. They want sex, they can't get it. Doesn't matter if you are fat or not, if you fit that definition, you are an incel. Truecels, on the other hand, are already lean and have that brutal treatment at their best. Fatcels are simultaneously incels but still have extremely high potential to ascend. I would guarantee you at least 90 percent of fatcels on this forum, including me, probably wouldn't be posting here if they weren't fat since a young age. If you have been fat your whole life, you don't know if your looks are truly holding you back. You can never truly know if you are incel. There are some examples of incel tier guys turning into chads from leanmaxxing. Losing weight will almost always give you a leg up in looks. There are always exceptions, but that is the general rule.

This is why I am dedicating the next few months to leanmaxxing. Fatceldom is a torturous state to be in. I don't even feel unhealthy because I am not obese or anything, I just feel the lost potential. Fellow fatcels may be able to relate: the feeling that maybe you could actually put in the work and people would treat you differently. Fantasizing about losing weight and not being treated like a subhuman anymore. I can't even rest easy knowing it's completely over, because there is a slight chance it isn't, and that is true for the vast majority of fatcels. I am not putting too much hope in this though, of course. Hope is my enemy. I have accepted the possibility, and actually even feel that it is more likely that I am still a truecel underneath the fat.

Wish me luck, brocels. I am putting in my all in this, it is my last hope.

Being fat or not will not change anything to your inceldom tbf

I'm 5"7 and weigh 70kg
Goal is to reach 50kg
Every day I dream of requesting a perma ban from this site

Let's say that the average fatcel has average bones underneath his fat. No reason to believe otherwise. The average guy can get laid, so if a fatcel loses weight and looks average, his looks won't be a problem anymore. Of course fatceldom can still lead to mentalceldom, which I touched on in the post. I blame it for part of my timid personality and antisocial nature.

There is still a big chance that you have subpar bones underneath the fat, which is what I am expecting for myself.

To some extent, you probably can tell whether you have potential even when you're fat. I think a lot of fat guys with HTN+ potential tend to be skull size moggers, see Chris Chan for instance. Meanwhile if you're fat and still look like you have weak facial bones, it's most likely giga over

I'm 5"7 and weigh 70kg
Goal is to reach 50kg
50 kg seems too skinny for that weight tbh. At least if you want to be a little muscular.
Me too. I don't even care about sex, I count kissing a foid as ascension. The day that happens, I will make the post.

If you are fat you need to leanmax first to find out if you are a truecel or not. If you leanmax and still fail then you can accept that it is over for you.

With Ozempic, diet and exercise losing weight has never been easier.

If you are fat you need to leanmax first to find out if you are a truecel or not. If you leanmax and still fail then you can accept that it is over for you.
The default state should be that it is over. You should never get your hopes up as an incel.
I would never use any drugs like that, but I agree that the normie-fication of the gym, especially among zoomers, has made it much easier. I almost never see any fat zoomers, at least in Canada. In America they were more prevalent.

i was obese, i thought that by losing weight that it would help me to get a gf, I went from subhuman to LTN. my life is still the same but I am much healthier

I was already lean before and it didnt help me but Im leaning out again for SEAmaxxing goals.

I'm 5"7 and weigh 70kg
Goal is to reach 50kg
bro wtf you should speedrun 90kg not lose weight

isnt ozempic a scam

Na it works very well. Here in the US I know plenty of fat fucks who got lean with it. And fast. This shit is a miracle drug for real.
What happens when you stop using it?

Good luck with the weight loss man. I tried it on and off but could never keep consistent with it

Many fatcels are volcels

Thats only true if you have been low bf in your teen years and still were incel, if you were fat you whole life then there is a chance it might change your incel status

Yeah, there is hope for fatcels to ascend. I am gymcelling at the moment and am building muscle but I don’t think it will help me get a foid cause I’m already skinny

Rehab Room analysing a fat guy's facial structure be like:
"I don't know if it's over or not until you shed some of the fat tissue"

I lost almost 100 lbs or 30% of my former mass

Still hERe

I was normal weight and even almost underweight at a point but it didnt get me laid. Eating is my only cope, man. Let man have his copes. Also I dont care about health what do I have to live for?