Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the FartPill

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Is your fart loud? is having quite fart a Chad trait? Discuss in the thread below!

loled thx

my fart is semi-loud but I am also shitmaxxing like 3 times a day (logs me)

loled thx

my fart is semi-loud but I am also shitmaxxing like 3 times a day (logs me)
over if you have diarrhea. shitcels have it worse than facecels and manletcels.,

Loud farts are a Chad trait. Foids love smelling them.

Loud farts are a Chad trait. Foids love smelling them.
Foids would snort Chad shit crumbs if they could=. They would rather breathe fart than sleep with an incel

Having a loud fart is alpha

My farts are squeaky and beta

when u take the fartpill

massive cope

my shits are giga dense and heavy tbh; get shitmogged
if your shits aren't light, brown and fluffy but not too soft you are incel

@SergeantIncel pin this pls

Farting is an underrated, yet potent, lifefuel. Nothing better than releasing that pressure built up in your intestines.

Farting is an underrated, yet potent, lifefuel. Nothing better than releasing that pressure built up in your intestines.
also your fart goes inside a female, which is more than any incel will ever get inside a female

Different farts, but because no outsidemaxxing - cannot let femoids enjoy my farts

Different farts, but because no outsidemaxxing - cannot let femoids enjoy my farts
cope if you think a female would enjoy a female fart. They would rather huff dog ass than an incel ass burp.

cope if you think a female would enjoy a female fart. They would rather huff dog ass than an incel ass burp.
Good, I want them to suffer. To fart on them

Farts are irrelevant. The sound your piss stream makes is more important. Is it loud and low frequency? If not, I got some bad news buddy boyo

I had a chad friend (he has since abandoned me; when he sees me now, he completely ignores me like a stranger) who would always drop vicious shits at other people’s houses like clockwork. He would constantly fart in front of his foid girlfriend. She couldn’t get enough of it. He would brag “I can never get enough of my own brew.”

One time my mom’s friend was over. She was a good friend of my mom’s who only saw her once every few years. My chad (ex-friend) let out a horrendous fart, then he blamed me. My moms friend later commented on the fart that she was convinced I let out. She must have thought I was such a piece of shit, while he came out unscathed yet again. Mind you foids could never get enough of him no matter what disgusting shit he did. I’m certain that’s still the case.

Farts are irrelevant. The sound your piss stream makes is more important. Is it loud and low frequency? If not, I got some bad news buddy boyo
how would a foid hear a guy peepee?
b
I had a chad friend (he has since abandoned me; when he sees me now, he completely ignores me like a stranger) who would always drop vicious shits at other people’s houses like clockwork. He would constantly fart in front of his foid girlfriend. She couldn’t get enough of it. He would brag “I can never get enough of my own brew.”

One time my mom’s friend was over. She was a good friend of my mom’s who only saw her once every few years. My chad (ex-friend) let out a horrendous fart, then he blamed me. My moms friend later commented on the fart that she was convinced I let out. She must have thought I was such a piece of shit, while he came out unscathed yet again. Mind you foids could never get enough of him no matter what disgusting shit he did. I’m certain that’s still the case.
brutal BRAPpill

JFL if you aren't fartmaxing in 2019.

mine are quiet which I consider a good thing I guess

braps me

imagine the braps

i can control how loud they are tbh but it doesnt mean anything