Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The fake misogynists and the closeted fagots.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
False misogynists are the most liars, and you can smell them in their words. Their behavior consists of cursing foids here in their posts, but their profiles have photos of foids, and they idolize them like no one else, they are foid worshipers, they are just selective about the foids they adore. They are false misogynists, behind the scenes they are a bunch of cattle.

As for the closeted fagots. They idolize men, preferably Chad men, while lamenting that they are not equal. They do not defend EUGENICS for genetic purposes, they defend it for chad reproduction purposes, focused especially on chad pleasure. He projects onto Chad what he would like to be, some do this on black dicks, it's no wonder that many only talk about black dicks.

Our anger should be centered on this. It is different from worship.

43a694214ebe977b1ec3ddb7871929e6

The more you think about it this whole site is just one big female worship site.

But at least this site isn't as bad as looksmaxxing on the chad worship aspect. I swear the average looksmaxxer would want to suck Chad's dick as they talk about male models all day like a bunch of faggots

Agree with fake misogynist but disagree with latter part of your post

yea tons of 'misogynists' who post foid-worship and chad-worship threads

state of simps&fags.IS

The more you think about it this whole site is just one big female worship site.

But at least this site isn't as bad as looksmaxxing on the chad worship aspect. I swear the average looksmaxxer would want to suck Chad's dick as they talk about male models all day like a bunch of faggots
Yeah most users on here are cucked

Hating is normal and I don't blame it

but individually I'm so empty that there's nothing I can hate more than myself, the rest doesn't make any difference to me

I don't think I'm a misogynist and I never cared about Chads

Yes, if you deconstruct it enough you can tell that the entire site is about the desire to receive female approval

but I would say there are social factors too, being a virgin and an adult is really difficult

Agree with fake misogynist but disagree with latter part of your post
here not so much but lookism in general has a tendency towards chad worship which is obviously homosexua