Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Fairly OddParents

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Former postmaxxer.
★★★★★
It’s only now that I realize Trixie Tang was supposed to be Asian
6A2645C9 2B5F 4509 B0EE 86217FA2BFA4
Also the two popular guys from the show were named Thad & Chad
74946A12 E12C 487C 81D1 8157D257D3D1

Also tfw no Tootie growing up
2C0AC76D 3E64 4EA0 BD03 C158FB285C02

Who said Trixie was supposed to be asian? She got blue eyes.

The age pill destroyed me when I realized I was older than Vicky.

This just made me realize that Trixie was Asian. The more you know. Used to bingewatch the shit out of this show when I was younger.

This just made me realize that Trixie was Asian.
The eyes didn't give it away?

The more you know. Used to bingewatch the shit out of this show when I was younger.
I'm not kidding but watching such shows too much will you make you more non-NT, weird and unable to get constantly repeated phrases out of your head.

Jfl at thad and chad

Not immediately, especially since her eyes are blue.
tbh it's not easy to easy to pick up and you can easily confuse it with eye shadow making the eyes look narrower.

Highly plausible theory tbh.
The bad thing is that everyone else watches those shows and you are the odd one out if you don't know what they are talking about. Unless you are chad and can afford to be out of the loop.

It's true what they say imo cartoons will rot your brain. Just not in the way kids might have thought when they heard that growing up in the 90s and 00s.

The age pill destroyed me when I realized I was older than Vicky.
Well I stopped watching the show by the time I became older than Vicky. I only liked the earlier seasons

rare thread from this clown

From what I’ve seen it’s unadulterated garbage now.
It was never good. Overrated. ADD preschool humor from he beginning. Nothing smart about it like a number of other animated vehicles of its time.

It was never good. Overrated. ADD preschool humor from he beginning. Nothing smart about it like a number of other animated vehicles of its time.
I always thought your name was Romello Gallaghan. Ever since you were a poster here. Mind fuck.

I always thought your name was Romello Gallaghan. Ever since you were a poster here. Mind fuck.
that's' called a Mandela effect I'm sure you've heard of it. You've no doubt stumbled into an alternate universe by accident. Maybe you can do it again and get you a gf in a universe where your smv is higher somehow.