Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The failed mass-shooting in Germany is how the movie CUCK should have ended

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Alt-right copers are such failures that they can't even go out in glory properly :feelskek:

He was so fucking clumsy throughout the entire thing. It was a miracle he didn't get tackled while he tried to figure out how to reload for 30 seconds. His mistake was the homemade weapons and not rehearsing his entry.

That nigga really thought he was gone do some with a fucking American Revolution rifle :what: :feelshaha:

Is that cuck movie any good? most people say is shit as far as i know

Didnt train in CS go hard enough jfl

Still mogs everyone here tbh.

What a moron.

what happened send me link

He didn't play enough CoD.

Lol at mass shootings. I would do it with my bare hands

Alt-right copers are such failures that they can't even go out in glory properly :feelskek:

How did the movie end? But yeah, you're right. Let us not forget that most attempted happenings end up in total failure. Even ER obviously was a total failure.

Why would he even allow himself to be captured? In that situation it seems like he'd be better of shooting himself, it's quicker. I definitely rather be dead than go to prison tbh.

Why would he even allow himself to be captured? In that situation it seems like he'd be better of shooting himself, it's quicker. I definitely rather be dead than go to prison tbh.
Maybe he tried but his muskets jammed :feelskek:

@LastGerman

The average /pol/ user. Should have just used that gun to kill himself for being such a failure

musket havin ass 1776 ass nigga:feelshaha:

that nigga said:
08rendezvous-600.jpg

It's over for many men