Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The faggot Philosophy tube has transitioned.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Most of you probably don't know this faggot

This metrosexual britbong fag is a part of youtube called the left-tube. Its a bunch of youtubers who make long ass leftist liberal videos on social topics. Contrapoints is the most popular of them. Yeah, the one who made a video on incels. i used to watch their stuff a couple of years back. This faggot pretty much copies contrapoint's faggoty style.

But it seems he followed the other fag's footsteps a bit too far  :feelshaha:
And decided to chop off his dick as well. This is what happens when you eat your own liberal bullshit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
His fans are of course eating up this bullshit like a bunch of cucks. :lul:

Brutal reminder that this thing had a gf

Imagine being a grown ass man and getting abused and traumatized by your gf:feelskek:. Not surprising he turned complete fag when you think about it

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that faggot is now a fucking woman.
Why is every "BreadTuber", that's what they call themselves now, a degenerate faggot?

From normie to abomination. They worship foids so much that they try to turn into one.

Really not surprised, he looks so soy.

@Lonelycel its fixed now
From normie to abomination. They worship foids so much that they try to turn into one.
I mean he was always a little faggoty. But this was unexpected

Was he closeted? Bruce Jenner was Chad his all life and came out of closet in his 100. year.
Stop giving this thing legitimacy by calling him closeted . He's not suffering from some disease. This is a deliberate degenerate life choice. He's just a eunuch as far as I'm concerned. Maybe he hasn't even chopped off his dick yet

Oh yeah, that faggot is now a fucking woman.
Why is every "BreadTuber", that's what they call themselves now, a degenerate faggot?
They understand that their progressive movement treats straight (i.e., normal and healthy) men like trash. So they adhere to whatever bullshit identity is trendy at the moment, gotta ensure your place in the higher caste.
Of course all this identity game they play is bourgeois degeneracy, which is another proof they're mere neo-lib shills. They would rather see the working class starve than to deny some hormone therapy to a tranny faggot.

It's like they want to keep pushing the bounds of "progressiveness" again and again until they get to this stage, totally giving up any sense of traditional values or masculinity.

Of course all this identity game they play is bourgeois degeneracy, which is another proof they're mere neo-lib shills. They would rather see the working class starve than to deny some hormone therapy to a tranny faggot.
I agree. They pretend they are leftists. But try everything they can to make lives of working class men unbearable.

It's like they want to keep pushing the bounds of "progressiveness" again and again until they get to this stage, totally giving up any sense of traditional values or masculinity.
@BlkPillPres was right that men are becoming more and more soy. No wonder so many of them are transitioning.
He started months ago how didn't you know until now?
Its not like I follow that fag:feelswhat:

would be lifefuel if he committed suicide

We already know this.

I have watched his videos before, but tbh he's not much of a philosopher but more so takes a left-wing biased approached to it. (The Unabomber talks about "philosophers" like him).