Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the fact "vtubers" can get millions of views and hundreds of thousands of dollars show actual retards the exist.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
i'm not sure if anyone here is in the same mindset as me, but when you think "people are stupid" you set a bar where at a certain point you go "but people can't be this stupid, or else they wouldn't be able to live"

well, i've realized yes people are capable of being so incredibly stupid it is below my bar of possible imagination

people, real fucking people, sit and watch a "vtuber" for hours and donate to them. you have to be sub 50 IQ to do this. some anime 3d mode that has lifeless expressions and some cringe worthy person doing a giddy voice and 9/10 times trying to sexualize their avatar as if it was truly themselves.

youtube recommended this short to me. how the FUCK can anyone watch this cancer

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/mYxIrkGTyFI?si=Wg-aV8O-eAFKTwRH

it's fucking unreal man. what the fuck has this word come to

Donating money to streamers is always retarded even worse than Onlyfans which is already bad enough.

The most cucked thing I've done is pay a toilet $5 to duct tape her mouth shut

People nowadays are far into simping for anything and everything. Like the ones who donate to youtube richfags who make x1000 their salary jfl.

People nowadays are far into simping for anything and everything. Like the ones who donate to youtube richfags who make x1000 their salary jfl.
xQc fags are something else

Paypigs are actual retards jfl, it's literally surreal listening to those faggots talking

I've always hated youtubers/vtubers/ecelebs, those monkeys don't deserve to get paid for doing that shit

editing videos is not a real job.

I would rather give my money to the internet pirates who bring us free software and movies

Donating money to streamers is always retarded even worse than Onlyfans which is already bad enough.
i feel like vtubers is worse than onlyfans since it's not even a person. like holy fuck man, how desperate are retards

Hypergamy gets worse day by day

I was greeted by this filth today after having to disable adblock on jewtube, I think i'll quit despite having a 13 year old account with hundreds of good playlists on there.